Dogomania

Prayers for Beaux Please

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

He was feeling fine yesterday afternoon and enjoyed our play time. Last night he vomitted once and then today has been very punk.

He's running a fever of 103l8 and the vet gave him an anti biotic shot and a prescription for Cipro (750 mg) for 7 days.

Doc thinks it is gastointestinal and should pass by the time the antibiotics are done. If not we are back to the vet.

Please any prayers you can spare we'd appreciate it. He's got me worried. My over grown lab wanna be is just not himself.

Here's hoping Beaux is feeling better. A few of my dogs are having a round of upset tummies (thankfully, NOTHING like the last go round), but it seems to be passing quickly (no pun intended). My little Devin did have to go a round of antibiotics (again, poor little sensitive boy, one problem after another with him :roll: ), but he was feeling better within 24 hours of his initial injection. Perhaps it's just a little bug with your Beaux. I hope so and that he'll feel better soon.

Guest Anonymous

I had to take Beaux to the ER vet as of course he starts vommiting everything he drinks at exactly 1 minute after the vet closed!

THe ER Vet thinks it is pancratitis (Spelling bad I know)

If you all could continue the prayers for him. My vet doesn't open again untili 11 am so I will call them then and get them to wait for me while I bust tail to get out there so they can check him again.

ALl I have to say is if this is a ploy of his to make me adopt him...he's just out of luck. I love the guy but man I couldn't see keeping him for good.

Guest Anonymous

Please keep them coming. So far we are 24 hours with out puking! (His last episode was 7:30 last night) if we make it tonight and tomorrow he can eat again on Friday.

He got a 1/2 cup of water at 5:30/6:30/7:15 and no puking! He tried to climb into my lap and visit with me so I know he's feeling better. Lat night he wouldn't get up unless forced.

Please keep the prayers coming that he doesn't puke tonight.

Bobbie just had a bad episode of something like that.
He had diarrhea for two days then started pooping just blood for a day and started to refuse food and vomit water. I took him to the emergency vet. They continued to fast him and put him on IV. He was dehydrated and lost blood and 5 lbs. They put him on meds and a special diet (Medical) and he was okay to come home a day later.
Still don

Guest Anonymous

YOu know he makes so me of the worst noises when he's ready to be fed and let out when I come home from work. I've always hated those noises. Last night when he did it I cried for joy! I called Hubby who is away on business in New York crying. He thought we'd lost Beaux. He too was over joyed when I held out the phone and said LISTEN!

He ate some rice last night and no vomitting! I'm so tickled it's not funny!

He jumped up on me and ran into me (Usually two big no no's) and when he came inside from our playing he was acutally looking to go eat instead of trying to climb into my skin!

I'm so happy to have my ASD wanna be Lab puppy back it's not funny!

Thank you all for your prayers!