Dogomania

Help me pick a name

tx2478

Guest Anonymous

aww lol goliath is cute.. lol like in jo jo's circus alena. your kids watch that right?
No can't be rascal.. that was boonies name before he was renamed i wont let you name him that.

Before I found Scout, I was set on naming my little dog "Wolf" because it is such an oxymoron. When I got him, it just didn't fit. I also thought about Czar, and Maui.

Speaking of dog names, my husband's friend just named his dog Paul. He thought it was so funny to give a dog such a regular human name -- it was funny for about 30 seconds and now I think it is stupid.

personally I like human names for my dogs (within reason tho, Paul is stupid :wink: ) right now I have a Bailey - I had a couple of foster aussie mixes we named Abby and Maxie........
as for yours, Alena, have you looked at the many dog naming sites? thats where I always start :lol: and at the humane society I have a baby name book I can refer to when I need to name a dog or c@t (so they can go on PF or in the paper) In case you saw - last saturday there was a Aussie as the pet of the week in the paper that I photographed and named Beau :D