Dogomania

You know what's sad?

ShatteringGlass

I totally know what you mean :D I have a huge cupboard in the bathroom with a set of drawers in it, the whole thing full of doggie stuff - their alternate collars, sweaters, dremel, clippers, shampoos, bandanas, etrc etc etc, and thats not to mention the laundry room has special hooks where there are several leashes, harness, gentle leader, etc.... :oops:

I have 15 collars and 9 leashes for.....3 dogs.
I've even donated collars and leashes to the SPCA before, still have the above!
Each has their everyday collar, rolled leather for when I take them out.
Each has a breakaway collar that they never wear.
Each has their own (old) training collar, the choke type, those are somewhere in the laundry room.
Candy has her 'agility' collar, it has no tags on it and is required for UKC agility.
Brittany has her prong collar ONLY for leashed walks, I rarely walk them on leash.
I have bought several leashes over the years and was given a pretty red one for each dog with their name on it.
I have leashes and collars that are NEVER used, time to round them up and take them to the SPCA again.
And of course the dogs have more beds than I do. 8)

Oh you can NEVER have to many collars and leashes! Zeb has three collars, two gentle leaders, a harness to walk him with, a car seat belt/harness, and a couple of differnt size leashes. And of course he has all the collars that he grew out of but thoes don't really count. :wink:

Meg has an assortment of collars and leads but we need those for different activities :P Slip lead for agility (so that I don't balls up and leave a collar on and get us eliminated before she even runs!), show lead for showing, braided lead and flat collar for obedience, normal rope lead for training and I always have a few spares in case any break! :wink: