Dogomania

Help! Affenpincsher or Brussels Griffon?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering if anybody knows the breed of this dog (wearing the pink sweater)

[url]http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3990&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=424&iMainCat=379[/url]

I've been researching and still can not tell if it's an Affenpinscher or Brussels Griffon. Would you also call that coat color tan or red? I'm in love, please help me distinguish between the two breeds! Does anybody know the breeds of the dogs from "As Good As It Gets" and "Something About Mary"? Thank You!
ps-- someone from terrificpets.com told me the dog in the pink sweater was an affenpinscher, but I've been looking at 100s of pics of the two breeds and suspect it might be a Brussels Griffon. Please let me know if I'm right or wrong!

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the replies. It has help lean more towards getting a Brussels! Kerislc... that site is dangerous! It's my favorite store, but I hope I haven't cause you any trouble...yet!
ps-- anybody know any good websites for brussels breeders? did a google search, but got a TON of websites and I can't narrow down!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

thanks a lot for your reply puttin510! if you can please get me the addy, because i am still searching for a griffon puppy