Dogomania

Dog Grooming at School

__crazy_canine__

Well, most of you have probably read about my taking Canine Science. Well today we got to wash dogs... since i didnt have a dog guess who I brought in. Of course a rescue dog! :wink:

I brought Ripley who is a great dane / lab / boxer or pit bull mix. Hes so great. Very people loving and not too dog aggressive. Hes so loyal too. Hes only known me from the 6 or so Adoption Days hes been to. He always cries when this one volunteer leaves him and now hes started to do that for me too! I feel so loved! :lol:

Anyway, I was brought to school today by the volunteer that Ripley loves so much and he had to stay in a crate until 2nd period when I came to class. When I brought him out some people were scared because he was so big and, in a way, resembles a pit, but only slightly. I kept him by my side the whole time because of people being scared and let him go by those who wanted to pet him.

Bathing him wasnt fun though... he was really nervous and almost choked himself trying to get of the grooming table. :o He got me soked trying to wash him so now I smell like wet dog and soap at school, lovely. :roll:

I swear I hate being around such immature people. Its so hard for me to be so in love with dogs and be around people who dont give a sh*t... ugh. :evil: :cry:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']
I swear I hate being around such immature people. Its so hard for me to be so in love with dogs and be around people who dont give a sh*t... ugh. :evil: :cry:[/quote]
I know exactly how you feel! luckily I have Rowie, someone who lets face it, understands my love for dogs more than anyone! :lol: