Dogomania

i hate my sister!

delh1

i don't know if any of you remember when i posted about Drake and Reesie. for those who don't, my oldest sister and two diferent dogs, at different times. one was a rottie mix, she had him outside all the time and decided to get rid of him. she just gave him up, a little while after that she learned that he'd hanged himself. he was chained inside a fence. he jupmed and killed himself. then my sister had this beagle who she also decided she didn't want anymore and that dog ended up getting stolen. i didn't write about her other dogs though. one she, of course, got rid of ending to some unkown person that might or mightnot take care of her. then there was the rat terrier when he ran away my sister said "oh well". now she's getting another dog from a puppy mill! it's for my brother inlaw. my mom just told me this. she's getting it today. i called her on her cellphone and got her right when she was sining papers. This place is called Puppies Paridice. i told her that she shouldn't and she just blew me off! she doesn't care. i can''t stand her! she knows that it's a bad idea but she's doing it anyway. i'm calling her again and, after she helped the puppy mill. i hate this, first of all she shoulld'nt have another dog. all of the dogs she had had bad fates, now she's getting another one. I hate her so much!

my mom already has tried to talk to her, it didn't work. She got a 9 month old male pug puppy. Such a little dog wouldn't work in our house since our dogs are much larger and are used to larger dogs. Tucker went with us when we went over there to babysit my nephew. He loved the little guy but was a little harsh when they play fought, Tucker's 43 lbs when the pug is like maybe 10 lbs. I know it's not the pug's fault of where he was born so i kinda fell in love with him, even though I know my sister's in the wrong. And then my sister had the nerve to go to the animal shelter and get two cats, thinking that it would make up the difference. My sister's about the same with cats, once she gets tired of it she wont want it anymore. She knows she did it so she's making an excuse.

This is very sad. :evil: :cry: Maybe you could print some info off of your PC for her about puppy mills and such. Im sorry to be blunt and to the point but your sister should not be allowed to have any animals. Maybe insted of giving the dog away when she gets tired of him encourage her to give it to a NO KILL animal shelter or rescue.

• 2 weeks later...

:o
[url]http://www.puppyparadise.com/puppies_for_sale.html[/url]

and now also :evil:

[url]http://www.puppyparadise.com/rentapet.htm[/url]

well that just says it all really :evil: