Dogomania

I found a doggy

AllAmericanPUP

I must be a lost doggy maganet lol.
He was out front of the bar my parents were at.
So i grabbed him cause he had his tags on...went home and dialed the number...but i read it wrong so the person was like "i dont have a dog"...i could have sworn i had the right number so I got a lil mad thinkin these people dumped the dog..but i grabbed a flash light and went back out(i left him in the van) and read the number..yep i had the wrong number LOL..so i dialed the right number..and the lady gave me her adress so I took him home...when i pulled up in the driveway you would have think this dog had just won the doggy lotto LOL he got soooo excited, practically dragged me to the door.
he was a sweety and his name was dallas, i'm glad he got back to his owner!
[img]http://www.safehavenrescue.com/Gallery/75281593/my_babies/dscf6803.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.safehavenrescue.com/Gallery/75281593/my_babies/dscf6804.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.safehavenrescue.com/Gallery/75281593/my_babies/dscf6805.jpg[/img]

Guest Mutts4Me

Good for you!

We were all driving home from dinner today, and we saw a loose black dog, ourselves. Wandering the expressway exit ramp. I asked if we could go catch him, but my dad was driving and didn't want me wading through the foot or two of snow piled up at the side of the (busy) road. Plus if the dog didn't have tags, we wouldn't be able to do anything with it, so he wouldn't stop. I'm still stressed about it. There's no lost ads in the paper for a black dog. I wish I'd been driving :-?

Anyway, yay to you for actually stopping.

[quote name='Mutts4Me']Good for you!

We were all driving home from dinner today, and we saw a loose black dog, ourselves. Wandering the expressway exit ramp. I asked if we could go catch him, but my dad was driving and didn't want me wading through the foot or two of snow piled up at the side of the (busy) road. Plus if the dog didn't have tags, we wouldn't be able to do anything with it, so he wouldn't stop. I'm still stressed about it. There's no lost ads in the paper for a black dog. I wish I'd been driving :-?

Anyway, yay to you for actually stopping.[/quote]
The same thing happened with us once, a bunch of my friends and I were in a car, and a dog ran out into the middle of the street, and my friend's father almost ran over him, but he managed to screech to halt fast enough. The poor pup limped his way to the sidewalk and seeing that broke Rowie and My hearts, we wanted to take him so badly, but neither of us could of suggested it to her father...

Wow!! today must be lost dog day. My niece spent an hour today trying to catch a neighbor's dog that got loose. After she caught him we were told by another neighbor that he gets out quite a lot and with no collar or tags. And the owners didn't seem very upset. He wouldn't even come to them. He was such a pretty little guy about medium size. I want him. If I didn't live so close I would take him and keep him next time he got loose. At this point I am not so sure if I find him again I want to return him to them. I don't know what to do.

[quote name='nadooshkinz'][quote name='Mutts4Me']Good for you!

Anyway, yay to you for actually stopping.[/quote]
The same thing happened with us once, a bunch of my friends and I were in a car, and a dog ran out into the middle of the street, and my friend's father almost ran over him, but he managed to screech to halt fast enough. The poor pup limped his way to the sidewalk and seeing that broke Rowie and My hearts, we wanted to take him so badly, but neither of us could of suggested it to her father...[/quote]

I remember that day, there was a whole pack of dogs! It was a little puppy so it didn't really have road sense like the older ones did...poor dog.

I saw a loose dog today on the way home, but I always see loose dogs so its not that big a deal. I still wish I could take them all home with me, Rowie would love it.