Dogomania

Cutest breed?

BuddysMom

Guest Mutts4Me

This is really hard, because I don't think in terms of "cute"

I'm with Gigi in that I think Akitas (and Shibas and most Northern breeds) are gorgeous, but not really "cute." They're very dignified, and it's below their dignity, imo, to call them cute (thought they are cute as puppies!).

Cute... I honestly think that a happy bully breed [b]with natural ears[/b] is the cutest thing ever. To me, the ears are essential for the "cuteness."

I agree with bulldog puppies and corgis (both pups and adults)

but, to me, the cutest dog in the world is exactly what Mutts said
[quote]
Cute... I honestly think that a happy bully breed with natural ears is the cutest thing ever. To me, the ears are essential for the "cuteness."
[/quote]

To be more specific in the above... I think Staffies are just adorable with those cute, rose ears, big heads, and huge bully grins. The Bull Terrier is so comical, I mean, you cant help but think theyre cute! Pitties, well, do I really need to explain?! Then theres all the other bully breeds... which all are cute IMO.

Gooeydog's Haley is the perfect example of cute and I know a lot of you agree! :wink: :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my very biased opinion the cutest have to be French Bulldogs, APBT, Bulldogs & Bostons - how can you resist their silly smiles?! Impossible!

Sorry, couldn't choose just one :)

But really all puppies are cute...Bassetts with their floppy ears, Boxers with their smooshy faces, Great Danes with the gangly limbs, mixed breeds...yep - love 'em all!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I would have to say Bloodhound puppies are SUUUUUUPER cute!!
[img]http://www.gorzow.mm.pl/~bebelebe/40%20Winks,%20Bloodhound%20Puppy.jpg[/img]
How cute is THAT??? :D

But from dogs in general, I would have to say that Toy and Herding breeds are the cutest of them all. :D

[color=darkred]I have to say the Bullmastiff if its the correct type of course, they are so adorable looking.
This is Buster who a friend is going to have to stud her bitch next year. :angel:
We are going to have one of the pups from there second litter :D
[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shannon_c/Buster.bmp[/img]