Dogomania

Maltese

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:D Hi, Anyone have a Maltese? I think they are the nicest dogs and cutest around. I also had a yellow lab, shihtzu but this pup is really the best. I also thought my lab was smart also and beautiful but this pup is so soft and cuddly. :angel: That is my dog-Taz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i picked my baby maltese for just these reasons... she's so loving and trusting... i got her in Oct/06 and she bring such joy to our house...

we're talking about getting her a little brother or sister... the owners of the mom and dad said they're going to have just one more litter... (i can't wait!!)...

:)

• 4 months later...

My maltese is a sweetheart. She always wants to be in my lap and cuddle. I did purchase her at eight months, though. That's a while after they go through thier chewing phase so that may be why she is so well behaved. However, a maltese is a great choice of breed if you're looking for a cuddly companion.

The grooming may be an issue if you're not consistent. I have to brush Tippi once or twice a day or she mats. Taking her to the grooming once a month or more can be expensive. But if you're up for that, go for it. =]