Dogomania

R.I.P Boonie

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just wanted to let you all know that during the time Dogo was done ( god it seem'd as though it was ages )
Boonie took a turn for the worse and with the help of BaileysMom and Tx2478 Boonie peacefully went to sleep on monday at 6:30pm :cry:

R.I.P my Boone man!

Guest Anonymous

hopefully now it will let me post this..
Boonie went down hill fast... the vet on base refused to treat him at his apt monday morning at 8. becuase of his underlying disease with the Hemolytic Anemia, which it self is a leife threating disase that all the vets say has an 80% fatality rate. so i spent all day onthe phoen calling vets getting thesame answer no becuase of his issues and they didn't think he'd make it anyways. Finally got ahold of the rescue group, i guess the lady had surgry so hasn't been able to sit at the computer very long but had been reading all my emails. She told me i needed to have him put down also, and for all the problems and pain and having a sick dog from the very beging, she would replace him free of charge when i feel i'm ready.. so then i decidded that it was time. And boonie let me know also. He knew it was his time, he just mopped around the house not getting up anymore whent he door would open or his brother and sister would come to get him.. when we got tot he vet we found he was down to 7.5 pounds, he'd droped a whole pound in just 5 days.... so with Kari and Alena int he room with me we let boonie go and i told him i loved him and daddy loved him and asked him to watch over Daddy for me...
he's in a much better place i only wish he could have had more time in our family.