Dogomania

our new addition

jupiters_gal

We got our rescue Monday! Her name is Misty, and she's an absolute love, we are just over the moon with her. It feels like she's always been a part of our family. She's absolutely everything we were looking for in a dog. Im so glad she chose us! :iloveyou:

She actually comes from a great situation too, her family could not afford to keep her so the rescue person (who happened to originally have a whole litter) bought her back. So i have all her papers, she's microchipped, and all vet records. She's a wonderful dog, and so calm and patient w/ the kids. she had 2 little ones at her old home.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/romansmum/misty012.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

She is beautiful!

LGD's have to be one of my favorite classification of dogs.

Next time you want an LGD.....look at the guy in my signature...he's a bundle of Fun!

YOU GOT HER! YOU GOT HER!!!!!!!!! Oh, i am so happy for you, she is absolutely gorgeous! (not that i am biased in any way... :wink: ) how old is she? I knew there would be a pyrfect dog for you....Tell me all! You will be so happy. Remember , ANYTHING I can help you with, you let me know!