Dogomania

Very bad week

imported_Cassie

It has been so busy these past 2 weeks! Between the kennel, vet clinic and grooming facility I think I am losing my mind :o
I have been so tired lately I have been creating work for myself. At the boarding kennel my boss has a compound for her own dogs off her back door...off her kitchen. Any way it has been cold her in Canada and the poop has been frozen with snow mixed in. I picked up poop bagged it and proceeded to come back in through her kitchen to put it in the poop bin outside her front door. I don't know where my mind has been, but, I saw some dirty dishes sitting on the counter...by mistake forgot what I was carrying and set the bag of poop on the kitchen table :o :oops: I put the dishes into the dishwasher...forgot about the bag of poop (why I put it on the kitchen table...I do not know). Went down to the boarding kennel finished up what I was doing and went home...mean while the poop is thawing on the kitchen table :oops: My boss called me last night laughing (thank goodness she has a good sense of humor) she told me that from now on could I please put the poop in the poop container. I was a little miffed, thinking I always put it in the poop container...what are you talking about. She then proceeded to tell me how she came home to a thawed runny bag of poop on her kitchen table. Since there was snow in the bag and the poop had been frozen it leaked out all over the kitchen :oops: I am sooooo embarrassed.
To top it off, I was feeding the pups...we currently have 8 Newfoundland pups at the house. I had 3 big round dishes of watered down mashed kibble...I tripped going downstairs and dropped all 3 dishes. :oops:
Also, I was hosing out runs the other day, blistering cold out...I dropped the hose to pick up some poop I hadn't seen before starting and sprayed myself in the face...my face coat and pants were soaked..
I think I am so tired I am creating work for myself :-? we have been working long hours at the grooming facility and then I stop at the boarding kennel on my way home to care for all the dogs in boarding.

Oh yes, and as a side note my boss at the kennel just recently found out her favorite house dog has bone cancer :( he was top Newf in Canada a few years back. They amputated his toe, but, we all know how bone cancer spreads :(I gave her the article from the Whole Dog Journal on feed the dog starve the cancer...but, I don't think she is going to follow the diet suggestions :( I also gave her an article on Artemisinin (anti malaria treatment) people have had great success using this in the treatment of cancer....but, she is not interested in this product either. I feel bad for the dog, but, he is not mine and there is nothing more I can do.
Her other housedog has a heart problem, I suggested Hawthorne or Co-enzyme Q-10...she is not interested in these either. She is from the old school and does not believe in any of these hokey pokey holistic ideas.

Any way, you guys will either be able to relate to my horrible week or at least get a few laughs at my expense. :lol: (except of course the health problems...)

Have a Merry Christmas every one.
I may not be on line for the remainder
:wink: :D

:o Take a nice deep breath and RELAX !!! :D

I had to laugh about the poop defrosting on the table, that sounds like something I'd do..........
I've always got 7000 things on my mind at the same time and get side-tracked very easily !!!
As a matter of fact , there's a plastic bag with poo sitting out in our yard cause I started poo picking and didn't finish (side-tracked once again.....)
My hubby came home and says to me "Nice bag of sh*t out in the yard" :roll: , I said "yeah, isn't it ?" :lol: :lol: