Dogomania

D*MN IT ALL!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm in the middle of being in denial about this week and being sick to my stomach and wanting to cry buckets because of horrible this week has been. Hubby and I have been fighting...last thing we needed was this.

Little Girl was sick the day she came to us back in April, vet said Tumor, l took her to the recently and found out she was in congestive heart failure. Considering the tumor I should have put her down but I couldn't do it! ARGHHHH. I'm still in a bit of shock and REFUSING to believe it even though I finished burying her just an hour ago. This week SUCKS!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Rusty & Chip. I was baffeled by your message but then re-read my own.

The reason the week sucks is because I came home to find her dead. My message makes little snese and I'm well I'm not here really!

Thank you all here for being wonderful. I can't believe this is all happendig at once.

I AM sorry Tammy, this is a terrible thing, especially at this time of year. Try not to fight with hubby, I know sometimes its hard, but you need each other especially now.

I too may lose one soon, so I understand your feeings. You did what you could. Your pup will wait for you at the Bridge....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tammy,

I'm very sorry to hear that all of this has been happening to you. I know we have had our differences, but I'd like you to know that I'm here for you. *hugs* My condolences to you - may Little Girl rest in peace. I also hope that things with your husband work out for the better. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. :)