Dogomania

Another freak!

imported_Kat

One of my friends from Texas is on a sheltie board and recently they busted a woman who says she has a GSD, sheltie, lab mix. Recently she acquired a Border collie who has done wonderful in competitions... you guessed it! My Meg! She was using photos of Meg on the sheltie board the freak and Susan caught her on haha. Then she tried to say that it was me that stole the photos from someone else and that Meg isn't mine. Yeah right, she needs to watch the crufts videos for proof if she wants hard evidence :roll: Now she has been lurking on another doggy board Just dogs on msn and is stirring up sh!t saying that Susan and I have a "special relationship". Shes right! we do have a special relationship but not in the sense that she is saying lol! You really have to wonder at some of these freaks! :lol:

My friend Susan actually called me tonight from Texas because she is worried about me. She really is like another Mum to me :wink: It seems that this freak talked to someone else about me and from the tone she seems to worship me and was talking non stop about what Meg has achieved at Crufts and in other comps etc... I'm actually a little more than freaked out at this point.. :o