Dogomania

For Carin...a list of my dogs (Other please join in)

Guest Anonymous

My kids (from oldest to youngest) are:

[i][b]Jerry[/b][/i], 5 year-old 16.3 hand chestnut Thoroughbred gelding who I will be showing in hunter/jumper shows starting next year. [i][b]Jerry[/b][/i] is so sweet that he's like a big (REALLY big) puppy dog. [i][b]Jerry[/b][/i] lives about 20 minutes from me at a beautiful stable that's owned by my horse vet.

[i][b]Jackie[/b][/i], a 4 year-old Golden Retriever/German Shepherd/Collie mix who I adopted from a rescue shelter when she was 1-1/2. [i][b]Jackie[/b][/i] was rescued from the pound, so her breeds are a guess.

[i][b]Maya[/b][/i], a 3-1/2 year old Golden Retriever/Husky mix who I adopted from the same shelter as [i][b]Jackie[/b][/i], but six months later, when she was 1-1/2. [i][b]Maya[/b][/i] was an owner-surrender

I live in a big house with a big yard, so there's plenty of room for my big hairy girls!

Guest Anonymous

aww you guys are out doing me.. lol

so i'll describe justin ( as if you couldn't see his childish acts in my sig.. lol ask kari.. she's met him,,, )

Justin 23 ( 24 in June) 5'9" brown hair ( military cut HAHA ) green eyes great smile, obtained at age 19.. legally at age 20 unaltered yet.. still undecided as if i want kids or not.. ( ask BM's it changes reguarly LOL )

Guest Anonymous

I have 4 dogs, 1 rabbit and lots of birds :)

[b]Duna Logn:[/b] 7 years old Miniature Poodle. Got her as a puppy from some people.
A bit grumpy now and doesn't like other dogs very much but she loves her people. She is diabetic and has lost most of her vision but with our help she can live a quite normal life. She is just the best dog in the world and for me this is the best breed you can get ;)

[b]Isabella Isis:[/b] 2 years old Icelandic Sheepdog/Labrador Retriever mix. Got her at 8 weeks from a farm nearby, I was suppose to help find homes for the puppies and ended up with one of them myself :lol: .
She is yellow like a lab but has white socks, upright spitz ears and her structure look more like the Icelandic dog. She is the most dominant dog and very portective of us and our dogs. Makes sure we are safe :)

[b]Tera Mist:[/b] 2 years old Boxer/Labrador Retriever mix, halfsister of Isabella Isis. We got her when she was 1 1/2 years old, the owner could not have her any more. VERY sweet and LOVES to cuddle, could cuddle all day long just lying next to you and preferebly licking your face the whole time too :lol:
Was a bit clumsy and all over the place but since we got our newes puppy she has been very careful and takes care of him like he was her own puppy.

[color=darkblue][b]Deron:[/b] 11 month old Loop rabbit. Got him from a friend at 4 or 5 months old. Very sweet and LOVES being patted. Also loves to eat. :eating:[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Ringo:[/b] 11 month old Ringnecked Parakeet, handfed. Was working with the breeder and got to handfeed him many times myself. Loves his mom VERY much and likes to fall asleep near me, preferebly in my bed :lol: Very energetic happy bird that is as much fun as he is annoying! :scream_3: [/color]

[b]Leon:[/b] 5 month old Chinese Crested/Chihuahua :baby: . Got him 3 moths old. Is hairless but has a black Crest, white hair on toes and black hair on tail. Dark skin.
Very energetic and quick, he can run into a room, take something from the floor and run out again before you can even say a word :lol: he's like lightning :Dog_run:
Very funny dog with all the funny carekteristics from the Crested but the voice of the chihuahua :sweetCyberM:

Then I have budgies, lovebirds, finches and ringnecks. Around 25 birds.
And then 9 african chichlids and 4 tiger lobsters :eggface:
Then my boyfriend has millions of fishes (Tanganyika chichlids) squeezed in 8 aquariums :crazyeyes:

a pic of my dogs:
[img]http://www.tjorvar.is/gallery/data/687/53DSC06532.jpg[/img]

WOW!!!!!! i thought my house was fuzzy!!
Here are mine:

[b]Taz:[/b] 3 year old Norwegian Elkhound/Collie mix, grey sable, who constantly gets mistaken for a wolf, thinks he's the boss, loves beer...

[b]Muffin: [/b] 10 year old orange Pomeranian who my big tough, ex-Airborne, steel worker husband (see "Dave" , below... :D ) absolutely adores and fawns over every second!

[b]Sasha:[/b] 18 month old Great Pyrenees, all white, oozes attitude and loves nothing more than a nap with me after digging back to France in the backyard...

and

[b]Harley:[/b] four year old, tabby DSH whose favorite things to do besides sleep the requisite 18 hours a day are harass the dogs, try to escape the house, and play with rawhide bones.

And of course, my favorite...

[b]Dave:[/b] 39 year-old Irish alpha male, ALSO thinks he's the boss and loves beer! Just recently got county license this past June! :D

What a great thread! It is fun to see everyone's animals. Being kind of new here, it gets hard to remember which dogs go with which person.

I have a one dog house. Someday it will be more, but my puppy is just too high maintenance right now to add another into the mix.

[b]Scout[/b] is a 6 month old 7 lb. shih tzu/maltese who has become my baby. My husband calls him "Grommet" and I tend to affectionatly refer to him as my "Bubby." Don't ask me why. We are super proud of him because he just learned sit-stay and down-stay last week.

My "other baby" is 23, dark brown hair and eyes. Aquired at 16 :o legally at 23 (7 months ago). I think I will keep him.

Ok my turn,,,,

Patti-Rottweiler age 5, DOB 5-1-99, aka Patticakes, adopted didn't get along with Free for a wee bit but all is good now :D love belly rubs
Free-Rottweiler age 2, DOB 12-19-01 (it's almost her birthday), aka Freebie Weebie, bought through a breeder here in the states, loves neck scratched
Asim-Rottweiler, age 2 DOB 10-5-02 aka Asimie Beanie brought through a breeder in Hungry hates to have his head patted :-?
Ro- Male,age 27 aka BooBear :oops: aquired through work, loves to have home cooked meals and is very tickelish, his a keeper :wink:
Xavier-Male, age 10 aka X loves PS2, playing basketball and hunting

Oh almost forgot 1 reindeer,,,,,,,,, age 3 months goes by DJ

[img]http://image30.webshots.com/30/2/87/41/228728741qoqsNC_ph.jpg[/img]