Dogomania

Pet Psychic

kendalyn

Has anybody ever taken their dog to a pet psychic? I made an appointment for Buck to see one in February!

Her name is Karen Kittredge and she's going to be at the Pet Supplies Plus store in my town. She seems very educated. She has doctorates in Theology and Divinity. She'll talk to Buck and me for 20 minutes. I can't wait!

We're really just going for fun. I can't wait to hear what Buck has to "tell" me! I hope it's not anything bad! Maybe he can tell me why and how he was dumped. Anyway, I know it's a long time from now but I'm still excited. I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

:D

Ooh please tell us how it goes. I have always wanted to take our dog Mandy to one because she was a 3 and a stray when we adopted her so I am very curious about if it works.

Obediance girl what kind of things did she tell you? Was it personal things about the dog that there is no way she could have known?

Well.....I'll put it in dialog, okay?

Pet Psychic: Do you know when her birthday is?

My Mom: No, when we got her from the humane society we just made her birthday the same day as mine!

PP: Oh.....(pause.....smile). I see! That's not all the two of you share.

Mom: What do you mean?

PP: Well, your the third child.

Mom and I just stare at her.....then each other. Because she IS the youngest of three.

PP: Scooter was the third puppy born.

Now how in the HELL would she know that??? We didn't talk about family at all.....

She also talked about our house and the walks that she took every morning. The hamburgers that she gets (hold the pickle), and how she would be with us for a few more years. And she was.

I would do it, just to see how it goes, altho I;m not real sure I believe it. People psychics, yes. not sure about pets, but who knows? sranger things have happened. I would like to know for sure why Laurel is so afraid of people. Did something bad happen to her when she was a hunter, with the pack, caused by a person? (Maybe the Huntmaster?) or is it just because she's not people socialized? She's getting better, but its taking a long time. and she still shows some fear towards my son, which doesnt really surprise me because he refuses to work with her. His friends all go all out to pet her and make a big deal out of her, and she likes all of them better. All the dogs Kyle is familiar with never had people issues.

I took Candy to a so called pet communicater a little over a year ago. The fee was going to the shelter in conjunction with the agility demo we were putting on so I said what the heck.
I was not impressed. She said VERY general stuff. Nothing specific that I could verify. She did say that Candy's puppyhood was horrible. As skinny as Candy was when I found her, I can believe that but have no way of knowing really.
The one thing that DID stand out in my mind that makes me think there could be something to this, Candy would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her. Candy is an extremely sociable girl, she loves going up to people. She would not go to this woman, she actually REFUSED to look at her. She literally turned her back on the woman and stood at the end of her leash as far away as possible. When I called Candy to come closer, she sidled over to me but still would not engage with the woman at all.
That was weird for Candy.
I still would like to speak with a true psychic with all of my dogs.

If someone could REALLY hear what dogs are saying/thinking, I would love to have them "talk" to [i][b]Jackie[/b][/i] so I could find out what her history is. She was rescued from the pound, so there was no history on her. When I got her, she was very skinny, shy (yet very affectionate), and had a bad hair coat. I can't imagine that someone would have given her up.

[quote name='lkeffect']Does anyone know of any reputable pet psychics online or that you can call. We don't have a psychic anything where I live.[/quote]

You're in Grand Rapids right? Karen Kittredge goes all over Michigan. She'll be in Kalamazoo in January and Febrauary. If you want her number, call the Pet Supplies Plus store on Westnedge in the Portage/Kalamazoo area.

I can't tell you if she's reputable because I haven't met her yet. BUT, there was an article in our paper here about her and the people they interviewed who had seen her said she was very accurate.

• 18 years later...

There is no scientific evidence to support the claims of pet psychics. However, many people believe in their abilities and find them to be helpful.

If you are considering seeing a pet psychic, it is important to be aware of the potential risks. Some pet psychics may make false claims or give you inaccurate information. It is important to do your research and choose a reputable pet psychic who has a good track record.

• 2 weeks later...

A pet psychic, usually referred to as an animal communicator, is a person who declares to have the capacity to telepathically converse with animals.They think they can connect with animals' thoughts, feelings, and energies, enabling a type of interspecies communication. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...