Dogomania

The mystery is solved!

Kerislc

My poor husband has been having a problem finding his socks lately. He is very maticulous about matching them up and putting them in his drawer.

Well, while he was out in the yard this weekend raking leaves, he noticed a white pile behind the shed. Lo and behold, Scout had been taking them our the doggy door and stacking them behind the shed. Ther were at least 15 socks. How did he do that without us knowing!?

Does anyone else's dog collect things?

That is a great story!! :D

One time my husband was late for work for a few days in a row because the "alarm was not going off" I leave before he gets up. He was so angry cuz I was turning off his alarm. Long story short....my husband doesn't wake up as soon as it goes off and Stewie apparently got tired of listening to it and was turning it off himself. Imagine explaining that to your boss. :o

Thats too funny! :lol: mine dont collect things, but one time shortly after we adopted Bailey I came home to a "message" on the answering machine. ... (if you push the memo button on it you can leave a recorded message for the next person home) Bailey must have stepped on that button, and when it said "record your message after the tone" she did! I came home to a message of a few minutes of barking and howling ! LOL