Dogomania

I might be getting another Boxer sooner than I thought!!!

Aroura

I was going to leave it a few years before I got another Boxer. After all, my pet population in growing and I know that Josh hates that, so I didn't want to annoy him in asking for ANOTHER animal for at least 2 years.

Well last night he called and said "You know how you're getting a cat.... well can I get another tatoo?". He described it to me, two black anchors crossing over, considering he's in the merchant navy now I thought "fair enough" and said "Well if you get another tatoo can I get a Boxer?". And he said "Of course you can!!! I've wanted you to get a big dog all along, if I'm not at home most of the year I want to know that you're safe!"... so not only is he LETTING me get another dog, but he WANTS me to!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :bday: :drinking:

I'm sooo happy!!! We decided winter next year, probably around May/June, so thats less than a year away now!!!! Here we go again, me going on the hunt for the "perfect" breeder, and the perfect pup :D

I really like the looks of the Boxers they breed here:
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.com/crooks.tyeanbo/[/url]

Although the ones they breed at the next link are my all time favourite Boxers in Aus, I've never seen such a good looking bunch of Boxers!!! Only this lady unfortunately isn't going to be breeding anymore due to the anti tail docking laws that have just been brought in! Very sad indeed, she can't give me contact details of ones like hers either, as she says her she never bred much so there aren't too many of her lines around :(
Here is the link for Highwinds: [url]http://www.geocities.com/highwinds_kennel/Boxers.htm[/url]

And here is the link to a stud dog which matches what I'm looking for perfectly as well, unfortunately many of the other dogs in that kennel don't match exactly what I'm after so I may not buy from them, although they are top breeders!
[url]http://www.geocities.com/guntopboxers/14.html[/url]

Isn't he just stunning? If I start looking now I'll be more likely to find two parents that I like mated together and hopefully what I would consider, the perfect dog! (Like Lily, but without the aggression :cry: )

[quote]Only this lady unfortunately isn't going to be breeding anymore due to the anti tail docking laws that have just been brought in![/quote]
Wait a minute, theres a tail docking ban in Australia? :o [i]Really?[/i] Why am I always the last to know? :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS AURORA :angel: You deserve it hunny! MUST...HAVE...PICS!

I'm checking out the kennels now, tell yah what I think in a mo.

Its great news huh? Still bursting with excitement! I've just joined an Aussie Boxer email list, so I'll be able to look into more lines there!

Rowie, the laws were only brought in a couple of months ago, I'm just starting to see the "new" tailed pups at training now! :angel:

Yes, they all caught my eye also! Bogy is actually going to have pups around January, but I declined one of her pups as I don't think I'll be ready by then. I need to buy a huge freezer before getting another dog! I can hardly fit my food in for all the dogs food as it is!!! Nova has just gone out of season, she is still young, they intend to breed her during her next heat - does anyone have any idea how long it usually is between heats for a young Boxer? I think her next one will be her third if that helps! I have already emailed them reguarding Nova, if she comes in to season in about 6 months I will more than likely be very interested!!!!