Dogomania

Bully-Mania! (2 pics)

__crazy_canine__

Adoption Day for Straydog was so fun today! There was three dogs from Straydog Inc, two from Angie's K9 Kids, and one of the volunteer's fosters who went home with straydog.

Anyway, out of the 6 there 4 of them were pits. Three were close to full-blooded APBTs and the foster pup was more of a pit and GSP mix, still very cute though! :P The other two dogs were Bones a Catahoula (possibly a pit mix but who knows) and Big Guy, a newfie (or Great Pyr, but hes all black)

It was sooo greeaaat having so many pitties around! YAY!!! :D I didnt have my camera with unfortunately. :cry: Sorry everyone!

As much as I love pits, I have to say they are really hard to work with since theyre mixes and kind of... well, you know, you can have a pit thats pure and really good but mix it with another breed and it brings out the bad in both dogs sometimes... :-? Not in all cases but can happen. I had Josie most of the day and shes a HANDFUL!!! No wait I take that back shes a MONSTER!!! Ugh, I love her but she gets annoying. Barks like crazy at some dogs and whines when Tina (one of the workers at Straydog) leaves, and is restless. :lol: :roll: Heres a pic of her from last weekend...

[img]http://www.straydog.org/Month200410/images20041001-20041007/JosieNewPitFromDavisA18361.jpg[/img]

Then Smokey was there who I absolutely love!!! Hes getting really big. We had him weighed today and hes 67 pounds!!! Hes so pretty despite him being hard to handle... Heres his pic taken a while back. Hes gotten a lot bigger since this pic.

[img]http://www.straydog.org/Month200405/images20040523-0529/ADGretchenBrindlePit16506.jpg[/img]