Dogomania

Today at work....funny

sarahmyjoy

This morning I got up and Morgan was showing signs of KC. nasty nasty thing.. :roll: So I go on in and start my work and when it is slow I go talk with the vet there. They are super nice havent had much of a chance till now to talk with them.... I tell her what is going on and she sets up a time to see them today. At lunch I go pick up the girls and take them in. They need their shots to be boarded when we go away for 4days next month so I take them both. So DR. gives Sarah her shots and Morgan gets a check up and one shots will get the other in a few weeks after the KC clears up. I also while they are with me there I get a micro chip for them both (hubby isnt ganna like that, :roll: ) anyway they have to stay at the shelter with me for a few hours till its time to go so I put them in the ladies locker room. There were several ladies that went in to potty and well Sarah told(showed too) them all how she LOVES to cuddle while you are on the pot. Everyone got a big kick out of it cause she slid under the stall and was right there cuddleing while they went :lol:
Everyone told me all bout it and got a big kick out of them
I LOVE my girls and would have them no other way