Dogomania

Posting for Baileysmom.. R.I.P Athena

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Sadly i must report that when baileysmom and i went up to check on the pups they told her they needed to put the litlte runt Athena down. BM held her until her heart stopped beating.. :( it was very sad.. please say a little pray or send possitive thoughts for the rest of hte pups and BM's Family

*hugs*

R.I.P Athena and Jewles

This is just tragic. It's really hard to lose a dog when they are old and have lived their lives to the fullest. It must be exceptionally hard to lose those little darlings at such a young age. Rest in peace, Athena and Jewels. I know that you will be taken care of where you are now. Hugs to you, Bailey'smom. :(

Thanks so much for posting this DAL - I couldnt have dont it yesterday.
jsut to keep you posted, i did go in today and Jr (who was looking pretty rough yesterday, but one of the biggest) was trying to chew his IV this morning, so thats a really good sign that something was annoying him and he had the energy to try do something about it! :wink:
another one is on IV, and the other 2 are on sub-cu fluids, not eating, but could be worse....... its the first day we've had anything close to good news, so Im thrilled!