Dogomania

So? What do you think???

ObedienceGrrl

Okay, guys....this is Tater. He's 7 or 8 and in need of a home. Gets along great with cats and dogs....LOVES people and children. Potty trained. Loves to curl up in your lap for hours....and MUST sleep in the 'people' bed. There was a death in his family and had to be given up due to finances.....

[img]http://www.crest-care.com/rehomed/2004/tater9.26.04.jpg[/img]

Yes? No?? Jeremy says yes.....am I crazy to add one more? Even though he is only 12 pounds? But keep in mind....we have 2 dogs (120 and 110) and 3 cats.....

But he's so handsome......*sigh*

The only reason I am for it is because Hunter and Dakota are VERY well behaved around small things. The cats rule our house and my parents Lhasa beats on them whenever she gets the chance. But hey....that's just a Lhasa for ya! Our kitten (6 months) eats out their food bowl with them.

If they were wild dogs....then a big NO. But we are preparing to show in obedience....so they know their stuff!

Screw you! *I* want him!! :o

Seriously, good luck! He really is an eye catcher.

And did I read somewhere you used to have Lhasas? Kinda sorta off topic, but I have three of the little beasties. If I don't eventually get into showing Standard Poodles, I've thought about showing Lhasas in the waaaaayyy off future.

We now return you back to your regular oooooooooohing and aaaaaaaahing. :wink:

HF

Beasties is the correct word. Man....nasty little things, huh? But I love 'em.

Horrible little child haters, though!!! My husband thinks my parent's (and mine when I lived there) Lhasa is a B*tch and a half. I just love Shasta to pieces!! This is the one that I showed in obedience.

Are yours as dog aggressive as all of ours have been? Not a thing like their 'cousin' the Shih Tzu, huh??

I was walking out of Petsmart one day and a couple with a VERY happy Rottie walked in. I immediately picked Shasta up. They looked hurt and said, "He won't hurt her." I was just begining to explain that I was not afraid of their dog when Shasta started her nasty growl. They said, "Oh, but she'll hurt him, huh?"

She made a St. Bernard roll over and pee on himself. It was very sad.

Oh, and BTW....sorry....I get first dibs on Tater.... :wink:

[quote]She made a St. Bernard roll over and pee on himself. It was very sad.

[/quote]

I will NOT eat or drink at the computer....

:o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes it is very sad, but at the same time the visual made me spew dinner...

8)

Well....got an email from his foster mom. Said that someone will contact us about our references and home visit. She also finished the email with "He's getting his teeth cleaned on the 12th so there is plenty of time."

I must have sounded frantic when I emailed her!! And also emailed the rescue cooridinator for our region....hmmm....must remain calm. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be, right??