Dogomania

Update on a few things going on...

__crazy_canine__

Ok so I havent exactly been arounf for a while because of school starting... which is way too early over here dangit! (Aug. 4th! :o )

So yeah, schools been crazy and stressful ...but I met a boy (we went out for like a few days but then he broke up with me... stupid a-hole lol) and he has a pit and an akita!! :D

If anyone remembers I had a cat lving on my porch for a while. Well its been a month since she got here and we just now finally brought her to the local humane society. Shell be adopted quick was what the person there said since shes so friendly and if she doesnt my mom told her to call so shes not PTS

Oh and Straydog has been lucky lately... weve had LOTS of adoptions!!! AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH A RED PIT TODAY!!! She was BEAUTIFUL!!! Ill post pics hopefully tomorrow if they get posted on their webby tonight or tomorrow night. She was sooo sweet and not too dog aggressive but she was just an awesome dog. Typical bully grin and wiggle-butt lol...and loved giving kisses. I really think she grew attached to me today (as well as I got attached to her) because she whined after I left her! :angel: AWWW!!! lol She was so pretty though, red nose and red brindle coat... just gorgeous!