Dogomania

9/11 tribute

ellieangel

I have seen that before. It made me cry then, as well as now. Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day for a lot of people.

I saw mostly Labs, Goldens, and Shepherds, with a few mixes and such. I always wondered why they didnt use hounds as well. They have some of the best doggie noses there are. I wonder if they just dont do well in situations like this....

:o Did anyone read the additional story about Git Ander the GSH Police Dog that was at ground zero and after he got home was shot and killed :cry: !!!
By 2 Police Officers no less !!! If you didn't read it, go back and do so.....
These 2 officers are not being held responsible for their actions !!! :evil:

Wonderful slide show !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :angel:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Debbie']:o Did anyone read the additional story about Git Ander the GSH Police Dog that was at ground zero and after he got home was shot and killed :cry: !!!

Wonderful slide show !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :angel:[/quote]

I saw that story too!! how horrible those 2 officeer should have lost their jobs or something!! hello, the K-9 van was parked 10 feet away.. GRRR somepeople just make me mad.. 18 shots? was that nessisary NO! :evil:

other then that it was a good tribute i loved it. I did see a Red Merle Aussie in there!!

[quote name='DeafAussieLover'][quote name='Debbie']:o Did anyone read the additional story about Git Ander the GSH Police Dog that was at ground zero and after he got home was shot and killed :cry: !!!

Wonderful slide show !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :angel:[/quote]

I saw that story too!! how horrible those 2 officeer should have lost their jobs or something!! hello, the K-9 van was parked 10 feet away.. GRRR somepeople just make me mad.. 18 shots? was that nessisary NO! :evil:
[/quote]
That was a great tribute and yes I saw that about Git. I was and still am very shocked. that made me cry even harder than the tribute....so sad and such a waist.....I too belive they should be heald responsable for their actions.