Dogomania

They are doing good...

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kat']Although I might look a bit short compared to the big tall dutch people here, I have to go for long when I get trousers or jeans because I have 32" legs.[/quote]

LOL sounds like my sister. We're the same height but her legs are 20cm longer than mine; we measured them one day. :o Bitch! :lol: And I know what you mean about big tall Dutch people, I feel a bit dwarfed when in the room with my dad, uncle, and grandad, who are all over 6 ft tall... :o

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex is 6' 2"...exactly a foot taller than me. My mom made me wear these stupid 4 inch spiked heels for the wedding, so I wouldnt look so short. I ditched them right after the ceremony, and had the pictures taken on the stairs so I could stand a step above him and lay the train (or is that trane?) out in front of me to hide my feet.

hmmm.....come to think of it, those were the only shoes my old dog ever chewed up. Think he knew something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']LOL the tallest guy i ever dated was 7 foot 1 inch! :o :o quite the old couple let me tell you[/quote]

7'1"? Holy crap! That's one huge dude! :lol: I think the tallest person I've EVER dated was 6'3". Any taller and people would have thought at my height, that I was his daughter! LOL

How tall is Justin, DAL?

:o Leave for a week and look what happens !!! :wink:

I'll start off by saying that people are very passionate here about their opinons.....I personally try and stay away from a thread with too much controversy..... :oops: BUT, I just had to add my 2 cents for what it's worth .........

#1- I don't think Erin meant for all this whoHa over her original reply :agrue: .

#2 - Erin is definitely NOT R'n P, I know Erin and her Jacks from a Jack site we've both been a part of for years :wink: .

AND.....WOW :o !!! What a rollercoaster this thread has been !!! :lol: ..........

Guess I have to tell how tall I am now.......5'6" but will probably start shrinking within a few years....... :lol: (old age)
I always thought I was short until I met my husbands family who're all under 5' tall !!! Next to my SIL, I feel like the friggin Jolly Green Giant !!!
Ho,Ho,Ho !!!!! :roflt:

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']Mutt Lady Justin is 5'9" :) we are the exact same height[/quote]

Cool. So I guess you two are perfect for kissing level then. :lol:

I was talking to Kevin about this and he said, "Nooo. I'm 5ft8, almost 5ft9." He is geniunely offended that I didn't know his height. :roll: I told him I figured he was shrinking in his "old age" (he's one year older than me), Heh.

He also brought up that I dated a guy who was 6'9" in high school...(we were just out of high school sweethearts LOL) This guy was on the basketball team and when he went to the doctor, he said he was still growing! :o I wonder if he is playing for the NBA. I'm not a basketball fan. :oops:

WHOA.. :o

I've spent the past TWO HOURS reading this thread and the other two posted.. I guess that's one more reason to add to my list of "Why I never trust people I talk to online".

And for the record I'm normally about 6'1-6'2 since I'm never seen without my super tall shoes. (I'm actually 5'9 or 5'10'. haven't measured in awhile.) You guys are ALL short. :lol: