Dogomania

They are doing good...

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='marion']I'm 5ft 3in and stopped growing 30 years ago. :( :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Too funny....
Im in the middle of the pack at 5'7"

ellieangel...5'11"?!....Is the air really thinner up there?

5ft7 and I stopped growing at about 12- I did a lot of growing in a short space of time. Most of my boyfriends have been about the same height or shorter (except one who was 6ft2). It never stopped me from wearing heels. :lol: And I used to be one of the tallest in my class at school, now I'm one of the shortest of my friends! :(

Im the same as Hillside... 5 ft 1/2 in ...and yes the half inch is VERY important when youre so short! :wink: :lol:

Im still growing (hopefully) though so maybe eventually Ill be at least 5'2! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I have to say about the whole RnP thing is... cute pics (I wouldve enjoyed them more if it wasnt from him... but hey theyre still pits none the less)

"Short" people have a greater chance of being healthy according to some study I can't find my source though. Humans were not originally as tall as we are now - we have been breeding for a taller type of human and it is beyond the normal scope of our species so there are related health drawbacks. (Think Irish Wolfhound here.) By short the study indicated that nobody aught to be over 5'10'' or something.
I have a freind with a 2 year old and another on the way and she shops for most of her clothes in the kids section - she is 4'10'', she hates it sometimes.

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']Im the same as Hillside... 5 ft 1/2 in ...and yes the half inch is VERY important when youre so short! :wink: :lol:

Im still growing (hopefully) though so maybe eventually Ill be at least 5'2! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I have to say about the whole RnP thing is... cute pics (I wouldve enjoyed them more if it wasnt from him... but hey theyre still pits none the less)[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, rub it in that you could still grow. :evil:

Go drink some coffee.... :evilbat:

[quote name='DogPaddle']"Short" people have a greater chance of being healthy according to some study [/quote]

Woohoo, I knew there was a reason for my shortness....I say I am 5'3 and my kids finish that with "if you stretch....." :)

I am only attracted to tall men, 6'4" is a nice size....makes the kissing, errr, interesting.

Newfie what the heck is a psuedo boyfriend? Did you finally find the one who would stay away, except for providing for your "needs" once a week??? LOL