Dogomania

They are doing good...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

nothing to say, jut wanted to show tat they are together and doing great.[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAAAFATkn*!91s!WvuSy10QIKneicZvjQcVVZsHIhMQRGF3WG*60wyDX8rlXs38Lswj5Rge0W8T2X1EHxQEWh!4fYNDSgkd7blvxB45J*U/DSC01236.JPG?dc=4675488449018430132[/img]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Well thanks for that :oops: im blushing over here!
The boys are doing great and we finally have a new comer.. Rayne.
She is the little fawn girl that i had posted pics of. she has been here a few weeks now and is fitting in great the bigger boys are teaching her the ropes.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQATA1ETzH*!91s!WvuSy1ozO8kSg3rEcKpES5xvafpUNymkKwcBcb2ZYaGowtY3!63aa!GV3m5*shQyU9CjozSu1FFBun2cOPEdE*YzNMY/DSC01219.JPG?dc=4675487687285688852[/img]

How are things for eveyone? good i hope.
off to finish the yard... or more appropriately to cut the few blades of grass that havent been destroyed, to cut down the few low tree limbs that havent been ripped off, and to water the yard that hasnt been dug up.
I guess this is what the meant when they said "Dogs... Nice yard, one or the other, you dont get both

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQCtAk4THH*XTko*RJR7C29qGqq5at0ITF*dXIy9ev3zlmkvnQtaw4ZOpZkFtjEq2Tw7BLhYsZqeHpAjf9d0nBVqi0*B3r2imcBFIm7Xrew/DSC01171.JPG?dc=4675486173243770176[/img]

and speaking of drey.. Look how great he has matured! I love it the athletecism and definition... this boy is perfect.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQD3GlITCoD!91s!WvuSyyhkLiQd3Q4ykpcnsxQkPUbgss8EShxe0VW6nNie6EYUF4zlV*pq7gHasYWioZ8CUwAPcn*drNgitwQb!1y2L6Q/DSC01238.JPG?dc=4675488449023749529[/img]

Regardless of what has happened since I left I still stand by my position. I wont be reading the suggested pieces, doesn't that fit into the new rule of "no personal attacks"? You to K and you wrote the rules. That's disappointing. Please allow me the right to make my own judgements without interference. He does have beautiful dogs and he did teach me alot about APBT and changed my whole view point so much so that I even have now considered APBT as a possible breed of choice in the future. That is to be commended regardless of the other nonsense.

Congrats on your new girl. I agree that Drey has grown up to be a spectacular specimen. Kudos to you for taking such great care of him. I remember when he was just a baby, such a doll.

[quote]
Well he betrayed our trust. He LIED to us repeatedly and I think the fact that he is a liar should be brought to the attention of other board members. I was HURT by his lies and I don't want anyone else to be. I'm sorry for caring...I'm not attacking him...I'm only stating the truth... :-?[/quote]

Its a message board on the internet. No one has any obligation to tell the truth. And he *hurt* you? You dont really even know him, none of us do.

I just got done reading a post in the pictures thread and this poor person got attacked for the pictures they posted of their pits. I dont know what happened while I was gone but some of you folks have gotten a little over the top on your Pit crusade. Remember innocent until PROVEN guilty, and you can't really prove much over the internet. Y'all need to relax.[/quote]

Guest Anonymous

Just an interesting though, here, guys...

But in the past, anyone who's sided with or vouched for R'n'P has in fact BEEN R'n'P posting under a different name.

3ofakind is siding with/vouching for R'n'P...

I'm just saying I've seen this before and he rarely changes his routine...

Guest Anonymous

my routine?
from what i remember about that awful exchange, oh so long ago.... I never vouched for myself. I have only 1 time signed in under any name that wasnt me, and that was on an entirely different board. I have never signed in under any nome on this board other than R'n'P... EVER.
and yes I lied to you guys back then. After serveral apologies and time to let things heal I thought that would just show you that Drey is still here just like i told you he was. I am not trying to get back in to this, i am above and beyond it... if you want to rehash the past continually that is of course your ability to do so. I am not, and will not.

*like Forrest Gump* "Thats all i have to say about that."

I am not RnP. It has been february or March since I posted here. Also I had a previous name of Marysmomma, but once I got 3 I wanted to acknowledge them all and there was no other way than to change my name. K can vouch for all of this.

I dont particularly like liars, just dont think that there is any proof he has lied about something and is doing terrible things to his dogs.....beyond a reasonable doubt. Forgive me for being an american and believing that people have rights.

There is no benefit to convincing me that RnP is.....a bad person? I'm not really sure what you all are saying exept that he has lied. We all tell lies on a daily basis, sometimes to spare feeling etc. Sometimes what appear to be lies are simple misunderstandings.

I just thought it was a little over the top to crusade against him simply cuz I said that he made a big impact on my beliefs. In this instance he did something great and for that he should be commended. Plain and simple.

There are terrible things happening to dog everyday probably in your own neighborhood. Why not use your time and energy to do something tangible.

Edit: Please let me extend my deepest apologies to RnP for what this has turned into.

So why don't you tell us EXACTLY what you lied about? What happened to your other dogs? You have a new puppy, what happened to your other female? Your other TWO females? How many of your dogs are actually fixed? None? Why not? You really think those dogs should be bred? Please, enlighten us. I'm sure we're all waiting to hear what you can come up with. :-?

:o Whoa, how could I have missed this?

I read through the entire two threads (both 12+13) pages. The whole auctioning off the dogs...etc. is sick. :x I don't exactly know the whole story, there must have been more threads before this? So I don't understand about him confessing to lie...when? And about what? Snow White or something? Sorry, I know I'm asking a lot, I'm just SHOCKED.

[size=2]DL, I'm not new![/size] :lol:

I have to stand with K on this.

Rott, I stood by you, defended you, over and over again, only to find out you had lied to all of us, time and time again.

you made me look like a fool, and you betrayed my trust in you compeletely. If you can prove you can now fit into all of K's above categories, I could forgive you. But not until then, sorry.

Katy

[quote name='newfiemom'][quote name='3ofakind']

However I do think that there is something for you all to learn about yourselves in this thread.[/quote]

Call me stupid but what in the h*** does this mean? If you would have read the threads, I don't think you would be saying things like this. A number of us did stick up for RnP but the evidence was so overwhelming that it was obivious he was lying. I do believe people are innocent until proven guilty so please tell me that I have to learn about myself?[/quote]

agreed!! Newfiemom and I were two of his strongest proponents, saying he was innocent until proven guilty. We gave him a chance to prove himself, he disappeared completely instead. I pm'd and emailed him, looking for the evidence he kept saying "was forthcoming"...it never came.
and maybe it was only an "internet thing", but most of us here feel very close to one another, even though not in person. We tried our best to trust and help him. He let us all down. So what should I learn from this? That I was stupid? so be it. I will still try to see the good side in everyone until they have proved otherwise!

Guest Anonymous

If there hadn't been a crash over at purebredpuppy, I'd dig up the post where another fellow came on, showing off his new dog, a blue male formerly known as Diallo. The dog who, as far as he could tell, had never been neutered.

Oh wait, that's right. They've got neuticles. Silly me.

I don't particularly care to read over the last two pages and all the other threads devoted to R&P, but I get the feeling he lied a bit TOO much. Yes, anyone can lie on the net and it happens all the time. But there is a limit to how much you can lie before it become totaly unacceptabel. I can understand if you lie about your weight, or hair color, or something else like that that really doesn't matter, but I gather that this R&P guy has lied to the point where nothing he says can be trusted. THIS is unacceptable. Just because other people lie on the net doesn't mean we should forgive them for it. I have met people like R&P before, nothing they say can ever be trusted-is that the sort of person you want to "forgive" and put trust in?

~Seij

Guest Anonymous

I was goign to bite my tounge and not say anthing, but guys remeber?! no feeding the trolls ;)

can't we all just Hug we know how we all feel about what was said and that in the past, why drag it all up again??
*hugs everyone*

[size=1]wow.. my meds are really affecting me now....[/size]

you go K! :D

3ofakind: you may be interested to know that one of the moderators on this board went so far as to do telephone research out of her own pocket and in her own time (I doubt you will find many boards doing that), so as to prove to all and sundry that RnP was being truthful. Alas, she was sorely disappointed.

Love the judgemental comment too. That's pure GOLD! Should I dare even mention the other morsels of champagne comedy in your posts? :drinking: