Dogomania

Weather/Weekend

True_Pits

Well it was a nice cool 101 today!!! :x And on top of the horrible weather both our A/C's went out this week! So no a/c and it's bloody hot inside and outside. Poor zeb just lays around on the floor and eats ice cubes all day long. We are suppose to have new a/c's installed this thursday...I just hope I can last that long.

[quote name='True_Pits']I hope Labor Day weekend has gone well for most and the weather decent.[/quote]

Nope it hasn't d/t a hurricane. Today though seems sunny, windy but sunny nonetheless. I suppose I'll try to enjoy the day today but I'm not really feeling it. :(

True pits, are those your dogs in your sig?

Well it goes without saying that the weather sucked here.....a huge tree fell and took out my back fence....we've had a foot of rain since yesterday..Tampa is literally UNDER water, and no hope for it letting up for at LEAST another 24 hours...as a matter of fact, we are now once again under a hurricane warning because they think Frances just might turn around and bite us in the a$$ once again :-?

Just another day in Paradise :roll:

I live in Tallahassee, so we were suppossed to be right in the path of Hurricane Frances. Did anything happen? Nope. It sprinkled and the wind blew a bit. We watched the radar and it said that it was storming very badly, but it was actually a pretty nice day. That happened with the last tropical storm...go figure. I'm not complaining :lol:

I should add, those of you who were affected by the recent storms, you are in my thoughts.

Hurricanes, my prays are with all those enduring the hurricane season. Hope everyone and there dogs stay safe. I should consider myself lucky with 15 or so mins of rain sunday night. Last Labor Day I had a show and it rained just about [b]all[/b] day saturday. But Sunday was nice and hot.

[i]Miss J[/i] yes those are my dogs in my sig and my dog in my avatar.

The weather woman said this morning that here there would be "a fourty percent chance of rain". She spoke those words as we drove threw the rain, some one should have told her it was now a 100% chance... :lol:

My thoughts and prayers are also with those who are in either hurricanes way. Hugs and I will be thinking of you.