Dogomania

My good deed

imported_Kat

This morning we were on our way back from picking up our new kitten (more about him later!), and we spotted a Bernese mountain dog running loose. This dog had vet wrap around his leg and was obviously very lost dodging traffic. I jumped out and the big eejit was having a great game of catch me. Just then I spotted a guy running with a lead. It turned out to be a vet from the nearby veterinary clinic and he had the dog out for exercise in their clinics yard and the dog had jumped the hedge. The dog had surgery yesterday for swallowing several sewing needles!

We chased him for about 45 mins through houses and streets and finally trapped him in a garden where he wasn't having any of the vet coming near him. After a lot of persuasion and talking to the dog he finally let me slip the lead over his head.

Needless to say the vet was extremely grateful and as a result told us to bring in the new kitty when he is old enough to have free vaccinations and health check! :D

Isn't it so funny how things work out :wink: