Dogomania

Kennel

True_Pits

There are said to be some other pit owners here and such. Anyway while browsing this site, this kennel [url]http://str8upkennels1.homestead.com/index.html[/url] Str8 Up Kennels popped up on the adds above and I decided to check it out. Has anyone ever heard of this kennel or have experience with them (which I doubt its probably a long shot to run into some one having experience with a certain kennel that pops up out of the blue), but even if you've heard of them or know anything about them please share. They said bred for show/weight pull in the pop up thing and have Jeep/Tab and Rascal lines so I thought I'd check em out.

Oh b/c it popped up in the ads by google above th eforum and they said they show and stuff but I didn't see any evidence of that. I wasn't really interested, I just liked their red brindle pups and the bloodline cross, but I'm not buying on impulse, they are really cute though and red brindle is my fav color and the cross was nice. I was just curious to know more about them, b/c some people dont put all their info online and they might be a good kennel. I'm always searching for some rep kennels and people I may not have met.
I just bought a pup from a rep kennel and I'm out money anyway, she's red brindle miracle, because their was only one pup for sale out of the litter and she happened to be red brindle which I didn't know I saw buckskins were in the litter. Of course that wasnt important as I never choose on color, just a plus.