Dogomania

Dog illness & treatment

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear friends,

I am the first time member to this site, while searching medicine for my Pet, found this site and feel very happy that some one can help me to give more information about my quires.

Our dog is almost 11 year old and we love him more than anything & (Nikki) is our life, we know she (Dog) will live with us not more. Nikki has naver crossed and had been operated. But at 8th year she had developed tumor near her nepple. This tumor had been removed and Nikki was OK but after removing her stitches Nikki's body found lots of boils and sourrding operation side skin become red and she started scratching with her nials and now become wound. My Doctor had given her small white tab. & Fucidine cream to apply at the skin but nothing worked. Insted her skin become worse. After showing to Dr. again he changed the medecine and said to give Ciprocin Tab. (Ciprofloxacin) 1 Tab. 2 time & apply KENACOMB CREAM. By this she started getting cured but became little slow and having lots of water also increased her appetite. Today all of a sudden she started coughing & body bocome stiff, tounge came out. Some how I rubbed her chest & gave immediately water. Looks like she just survived. May be these are ssome kind of bad symtems...Please hep me ...Thank you