Dogomania

125 Dog to be Euth'ed Tomorrow, Help Needed!

Lokipups

This was cross posted to the rescues up here, but if anyone down south can give a hand, it would be great!

(Horsefeathers, 7 Standard Poodles and their pups!)

125 snall dogs WILL DIE tomorrow in Charlotte..NEED HELP NOW!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email][email protected][/email]
Date: 2004-08-20, 5:16PM EDT

ONLY 24 hours left to live - Charlotte NC.- 125 small dogs!!!- Poodles, poms, pekes, cockers, lhasas, shih tzu's and mixed breeds
Date: Friday, August 20, 2004 1:08 PM
If you can help, please contact me on my cell at 864- 580-0639 for a rundown, or email to Beth at: [email][email protected][/email] (@bellsouth.net)
or [email][email protected][/email] (@msn.com)
These dogs are begging for their lives...they are purebreeds.....will be gassed tomorrow..PLEASE try to pull one out..even if u can only provide foster care...they deserve to live..Asking that you please spread the word to your animal loving friends..please read:

NC - Charlotte - URGENT - they have 24 hours !!!! Being turned over to rescues - need fosters, donations, etc.
My regular computer is down...I will not have email access again after tonight until Sunday earliest.
If you want to talk to me, please call, don't email!
There are estimated 125 small dogs in Charlotte NC that need rescue groups committed to their care within 24 hours and with transport plans also well on their way to completion. Breeds are poms, pekes, cockers, lhasas, shih tzu's and mixed breeds of all of the above. We also have 7 standard poodle mothers and 19 standard poodle babies and I am working on them. These lost souls are all going to be turned over to a a new all breed rescue group (the poodles already have been) that is hard pressed to handle the sheer number of this many dogs Most are females and puppies.

TIME IS CRITICAL HERE...WE NEED TO GET THESE DOGS OUT NO LATER THAN BY THIS WEEKEND. IF WE DO NOT HAVE COMMITMENTS THEN MANY OF THESE DOGS WILL DIE.
dogs are officially in the custody of the Lake Norman Animal Rescue. They can be placed in rescue groups out of state.
Can you help? If you can help, please contact me on my cell at:864 580 0639 for a rundown, or email to Beth at lknrescue @bellsouth.net ,
The dogs will be released to certified rescue groups. Lake Norman is a new group and needs assistance on funds spent on each dog to date.
Thanks,
Donna Ezzell
Carolina Poodle Rescue