Dogomania

pup for adoption **UPDATE**

Jetta_Pup

Do any of you have petfinder listings?
Anyway Hubby says i have to give up the baby :(

So im beginning the search for a new home and my friend as i suspected backed out of getting the pup.

Shes sheltie or collie poss mix about 8 1/2 weeks old. Shaded sable about 2-3 lbs.

I am in east Tennessee anyone interested or have any ideas please e-mail me [email][email protected][/email]

omd I am so sorry u have to give up your puppy! :( I'm sure somebody here could get it up on Petfinder. I'll try to help you find a new home for your pup in anyway that a can. I'll look into the petfinder thing. I'm guessin you want to pick the home, not just give it to a rescue or shelter? Let me know how I can help.

Guest Anonymous

aww i'm so sorry you have to give her up.. i would put a ad on the classified on petfinder. that's hwere Tx2478 found her pup.. good luck!

I already made a classified ad on PF. Im waiting for approval. Hubby has a good point i just try to not think about it. Right now we already have 1 sheltie in a 16x80 trailer. We just bought the new car so thats an extra payment a month and having another dog could be hard right now. Hubby is in process of changing jobs so maybe later i can have another dog but just not right now. As i want to keep her.

i guess you didnt see my other posts she was a dump off that my friend found at a gas station. There was another one a woman at the gas station took the other one but no one would take this one so my friend called me and i told her i could temp keep her till i found her a home. but after i seen how sweet she was and i wanted to try to keep her.

Yeah i tried to call the sheltie rescue all day yesterday and didnt get any answers. I thought about that too. Just fostering her. Im going to try the rescue again today. Im going to try the collie rescue too. She may either be sheltie mix w/ large breed or some collie mix. Her feet are as big as Jettas..lol