Dogomania

Beautiful Pup for adoption

piperstubbys

We are currently fostering a beautiful female Pit / GSD mix. She is about 6 months old and very sweet. SHe is UTD on all shots and already spayed. Her name is Pru and she is a very calm and wonderful pup. Pru had a rough start in life. Her litter was taken away from her original "owner" for neglect after their mother was sold for drugs. Pru was thrown out of a car window by her original "owner" also in the process of being rescued. By the time she made it to a great rescue person she had parvo. Pru had a good will to live and pulled thru. We were asked to foster her and gladly accepted. Pru has a beautiful brindle coat with hair much shorter than a GSD but longer than a Pit Bull. She is a wonderful dog. She is great with kids. She is very calm for her age and very smart. Pru needs a wonderful indoor home with a family that can give her all of the love she deserves from a forever family!

I would love to post a picture of her but can't seem to figure out how! Can someone help me please???

[/img][/url]

Duh!! :drinking:

Think I got it now!! Takes me a while to catch on - so many different ways to post pics! Tried to just post the pic before and it didn't quite work out right - I'll try again on another one!

Thanks for posting her pic bigger for me - ISn't she adorable! Such a sweetie! If we didn't already have 2 dogs and 3 cats she would already have found a wonderful home but it's just too much right now and we feel we don't have the time to really devote to three as we would like to.

But - Pru went to Advanced Obiedence / Agility with us last night and participated and you would not have know that she just learned sit and stay! She was looking better than some of the other dogs that had been in that class for months! She is so smart! We knew she was smart but were amazed at how well she did!
Might get some more pictures tonight at her playtime! :D

• 1 month later...