Dogomania

K9 Pitbull,affectionate,loving,the BEST

SoccerStar

This topic has probably already been covered,but I only just saw the t.v show and it made me so proud I had to share!

I was watching Animal Planet K9 bootcamp,where the army trains dogs for military service.As usual GSD's and Belgium Malmois (apologies Im not to sure about the spelling :oops: ) were being trained and doing well.The thing which saw me so pleased was(wait for it) a Pitbull cross being trained!!

I was so excited and proud , as this would show millions of people the Pitbulls true nature.

The Pitbull was actually shown as a contrast to an agressive,snappy GSD,with the training officers saying ,repeatedly,how affectionate and loving Nero (the Pitbull) was. One officer actually joked about taking him home he loved him so much.The voice over continually said what a special dog Nero was and how everyone loved him.

Every single shot of Nero saw him excitedly wagging his tail,smiling his big bully grin,so beautiful!!!

He did injure someone though,he was so excited to see the handler Nero pushed his cage's door open and a bolt on the door hit the handler.
The voice over actually said,his affection backfired.

It was great to watch a show which over and over spoke of how great and loving a dog Nero ,the Pitbull cross, was.Portraying a happy,tail wagging bully grinned speciman.

:D :D :D :D