Dogomania

Caught a Kitty Cat

Yesterday I caught a very itty bitty kitty cat. :kociak: Unfortunately Ro doesn't want me to keep it. X already named it Pumkin. I know that there would be no way I could possibly keep the kitty. It is currently in Free's crate waiting for me to come home so I can take it down to the shelter. I introduced the dogs to it and they didn't act weird. Free just stared and snifted, Asim hopped(sp) around like a bunny and Patti whined. Oh well, I just hope the itty bitty kitty cat will find a forever home.

:oops: Oh Sorry about that. I'll have to see if I have any film. I think I do. So it will be a week or so OK. She is the cutest thing... White paws, bright blue eyes, white chest, gray and brown markings.
X convinced my mother to try to talk me out of bringing "Pumkin" to the shelter but I really can't keep it. :cry: I am afraid for her safety when the dogs are around. If I was 100% sure the dogs were ok with kitties then I would but I am unsure. We have no cat rescues, just the city shelter. They are a no kill shelter, thank DOG! My mother says that the kitty is very calm for her age. Poor thing she must miss her mom. I know that she'll find a forever home because she is soooo cute.

Guest Anonymous

Try posting her her:
[url]http://members5.boardhost.com/AcmeHouseOfCats/[/url]

There might be someone in your area who can take her.

:cry: Bad News- I brought the kitty to the shelter yesterday, HE ( I thought it was a girl)was infested with flees and dehydrated. Good news - The workers said that it will not take long for HIM to be adopted out since he is young and they would place him in a foster home until then. He is only 6 weeks old.