Dogomania

Monties going to LOVE his birthday present!!!

Aroura

Its Monties first birthday since I got him on the 19th, he's turning two :angel:

When asking myself what Montie would love more than anything in the world for his birthday I knew it would be to have a visit from dad, who moved to the sunshine coast a couple of months ago (and has just got a job in Figi and will be moving there soon! :o ). Well I knew it would be a bit much to ask dad to come down here to visit, so I'm going one better, we're going up there! So not only does Montie get to see dad for his birthday, but he gets to go on a holiday for a week and see the coast for the first time! Of course we'll be having a party for him too and buying him lots of presents, oh and after we get back we're going on a day trip to coffs so he can go to the beach again, only this time we're camping and having a bbq and having it with all of his doggie friends :D

I wish my parents gave me presents like I'm giving my dog... :roll:

Youre a sweet mum! Have lots of fun!!!

:angel: [b][size=7][color=darkred]Hap[/color][color=red]py B[/color][color=orange]irt[/color][color=green]hda[/color][color=blue]y Mo[/color][color=indigo]nti[/color][color=violet]e!![/color][/size][/b] :bday: :angel:
:smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros:

Oh, and did I mention the $600 dog I'm buying partially so he can have another friend? I do everything for that dog!!! He's worth every cent though :wink:

I also go out of my way to make sure he gets his 3 or 4 massages (or as he knows them "Massagie-sagie?" :wink: ) plus a 6-7km walk and all his BARF food, yes he is quite the spoilt one... and now I'm even going to do uni externally and move to a place out of town just so I can spend more time with HIM and he can run around to his hearts content! :lol: