Dogomania

im so sad

just a little cry :bigcry: my brother in law has some kittens and i have just fallen in love with this little boy he is soooo cute! but what kitten isnt. anyways i was over and picked him up and snuggled with him for a while and he fell asleep on my chest listening to my heart beat. I wanted to take him home soo bad and i cant :cry: I already have 4 pets and that is all you can have here in town. It soo sucks....

OH I understand! I'm with a cat rescue, and right now we have 4 of the most GORGEOUS and scrumptious Manx kittens you have ever seen!! I wanted to bring one (or two or three!) home with me.... sigh...but with 3 cats and a pit bull already, I had to restrain myself.:(

I hope your brother in law will get his cat spayed, if it's his cat who had these kittens.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sarahmyjoy']just a little cry :bigcry: my brother in law has some kittens and i have just fallen in love with this little boy he is soooo cute! but what kitten isnt. anyways i was over and picked him up and snuggled with him for a while and he fell asleep on my chest listening to my heart beat. I wanted to take him home soo bad and i cant :cry: I already have 4 pets and that is all you can have here in town. It soo sucks....[/quote]

:biggrina: [color=darkblue][i]edited by Mei-Mei[/i][/color]

[quote]So what really "so sucks" is that these kittens will either die themselves soon[/quote]

What bullsh!t! You are directly implying that her brother in law is going to dump the kittens instead of finding responsible homes for them? Sarah and her brother in law don't appear to live with each other so perhaps he isn't up to his limit. I suggest before slandering others that you get your facts straight first.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kat'][quote]So what really "so sucks" is that these kittens will either die themselves soon[/quote]

What bullsh!t! You are directly implying that her brother in law is going to dump the kittens instead of finding responsible homes for them? Sarah and her brother in law don't appear to live with each other so perhaps he isn't up to his limit. I suggest before slandering others that you get your facts straight first.[/quote]

:biggrina: [color=darkblue][i]edited by Mei-Mei[/i][/color]

thank you eveyone that felt my pain :wink: I knew that yall would being the animal lovers that yall are. Hugs to all the furbabies that we cant have!! even if we cant have them, we can still love them :lol:

and Im with BK 8) 8) 8) OK?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

[quote name='primorse']Uh, nooooo. I am "directly implying" that allowing one's cat to have kittens (particularly at this time of year) directly causes kittens to die. In the unlikely event that Sarah's brother in law has room in his life for three or four or five more cats, he can go to the shelter and save the life of as many as he wants. If he finds "responsible homes" for these kittens, that will be three or four or five "responsible homes" that other kittens won't get. They will die as a result.

Legal quiz: Why is it inaccurate to charactrize anything that I say on this board as "slander?"

primrose[/quote]

What backwards logic that is! By applying your reasoning, no dog or cat should EVER be permitted to have offspring as long as there is at least one dog or cat without a home. You are saying that even the most responsible breeders, those who run full genetic testing, line up homes before mating even takes place and mate for the betterment of the breed instead of to make a buck, are guilty of killing the proportionate number of shelter dogs that won't be adopted because the breeder's puppies will go to those homes. What a stretch!! Sorry, don't buy it.

Maybe the brother-in-law is guilty of allowing the cat to mate and giving birth to kittens without having found them homes, but to imply that he is directly or indirectly responsible for their, or other cats/kittens deaths is alarmist and offensive.

Legal quiz answer: Slander is the spoken word, libel is written.

Sarah said her brother HAD some kittens, no where does she say they are from HIS cat. :o A few months ago a pregnant cat ( NOT MINE) showed up at my door. :o I took her in, gave her a warm, dry place to sleep & some food to eat. :o I kept her until the babies were born (ended up costing me $500 for an emergancy c-section & spay). :o When the kittens were weened I found new homes for ALL of them momma cat included! :o I also gave the new owners certificates for free spay\nueters and now they are ALL altered, fat, happy & living in loving homes. :o Is it MY fault these kittens came about? :o Nope but I did help them get a good start in life. :o SO without knowing the WHOLE story I think it unfair to condemn her brother. :o

Debby :laola: :smilecolros: :lmaa:

Do you like this one?? [img]http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/anim_spank.gif[/img]

or this one [img]http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/whip.gif[/img] or how about his one? [img]http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/chair.gif[/img]

This is one of my favorites!! [img]http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/slapped.gif[/img]

Debby