Dogomania

Stupid Man

marion

As many of you know I have Cleo a lot of weekends since mum died. She lives with my brother and his wife the rest of the time. Everyone who walks on the Heath has seen her with me loads of times.

Well yesterday I took all three girls out. I was walking over to the Heath when this older man called John came walking towards me with his dog. He said "Hi Marion, you've drawn the short straw today because I'm going to walk with you wether you like it or not". :( This is because everyone trys to avoid him as he's a pillock. :x When mum died he reacted by saying "Oh well, she did reach a good age", :o gee thanks that's really made everything alright then. :x

haha, to get to the point. :roll: You all know I love my darling Cleo :iloveyou: and wish she could be with me all the time. :angel: He asked me who the dog was. I told him she had been my mum's dog then the dozy plonker said "Oh have you got her to get rid of her or are you having her PTS". :evil:
I said "WHAT", :o I felt like punching his lights out, :x yeah I'm taking the dog for a walk then having her PTS. This really upset me, just because mum's gone doesn't mean Cleo isn't wanted or loved, SHE IS. :buzi: :iloveyou: Thankfully she's a slow walker (likes to sniff and old age) so most of the time we got spared his inane comments. A few of the others on the Heath have just told him to bugger off. I think I'm going to have to resort to that because he is doing my head in.

Sorry, just had to rant, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :x

Guest Anonymous

Gah! :o I know how much you love that little sweetie, I hate ignorent people like that! Even if that's what HE'D do, your a dog lover, which he should be able to see very easily, now does he honestly think you'd just discard the poor babe like that? :o

Court, he has a disabled wife and his children and grandchildrena are always at his house. I don't think he's lonely, he comes out to get some peace then does our heads in. :x It's got to the point where people are ringing each other saying "John alert". :o :lol: He just gets on everybody's nerves with the things he comes out with. I've lost count of the idiotic things he's said to me. When I come from the Heath with the girls they always run straight to Josie's gate (my neighbour and friend), they adore her. He was with me one day when they ran there. He said "Why are they running to that black woman's gate". :x He knows perfectly well what her name is, he's asked me enough times then still gets it wrong. :evil: Bri used to say he was harmless but some things he says hurt and wound others so he should be more careful.

I mean, how on god's earth could he even think that I could put this darling to sleep. :angel: :o It was a comment that should never have been made and was very insensitive. It upset me a lot. :cry: Oh yeah, mum died so her dog has to die too. :x
[img]http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/1479/0/03f914355cbf548da0ada27580786b25.jpg[/img]

sorry, didnt know the whole story behind him. Therefore, I'm all for "bugger off".....

sometimes older people get set in their way and say things outrageous, but that last comment was also uncalled for. he sounds now more like a miserable old coot than a lonely old man......

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh geez I am all for respecting your elders but this guy sounds like he is just a pain and you shouldn't have to put up with his ignorant comments.

My grandmother lives with me and has Alzheimers she has a 3 year old chihuahua and my Aunt asked me if I was going to get rid of her when grandma passed away. I am not good at speaking up to my family members because we have to live with them on holidays and such but I was shocked and angry that she would think I would not keep Angel just because grandma died that is just so idiotic. Grandma loves that little dog what kind of a person would I be if I didn't take care of the dog she loved so much and wanted to care for.

God Marion!!!! What a "tosser" :wink: I really like K's reply. Be honest with the old creep!! Or just say you don't appreciate his comments.... Or, bring the spy glasses out before you take your walk :o

Just remember, he is only one person with one person's opinion... Chalk it off to bad breeding and don't let him spoil your day!!

[b]K wrote:[/b][quote]"Excuse me...I came out here for some time with my dogs...we really prefer to walk alone"[/quote]
K, I thought this was good advice but after talking to another friend of mine who walks her dog I found out otherwise. Apparently he has a skin as thick as an elephants and you can insult him forever. She told me a few of them have had to resort to telling him bluntly to F/O.
[b]Cairn wrote:[/b]
[quote]My grandmother lives with me and has Alzheimers she has a 3 year old chihuahua and my Aunt asked me if I was going to get rid of her when grandma passed away.[/quote]
What is wrong with these people. :evil:
[b]Daisymom wrote: [/b]
[quote]What a "tosser"[/quote]
haha Gina, your English speak is coming on in leaps and bounds. :lol:

Anyway I've decided I don't want him walking with me anymore so I'm going to do everything it takes for him to get the message. I will try to be polite at first but if it doesn't work then I'm going to have to change tack and be more aggressive. :lol: Do you think a couple of black eyes might do the trick? :lol: :lol: :lol: