Dogomania

Stoopit Dude update

Remember Stoopit Dude... the guy at the clinic that I am sure tormented my dog? He's freakin' out of there, man! 8)

The vet was virtually tapping his toe waiting for me to get to work this morning to tell me the news. Dude was lazy, shiftless, lazy, a liar, lazy. Seriously, there can not be a lazier person on the planet. I always cringed when I saw how he washed dogs (the clinic staff does their own baths... my grooming is a separate business). I could go on and on about some of the stoopit, lazy things he did, but nah.

The final nail in his coffin? He was caught stealing!

:B-fly: :bigok: :laola: :klacz: :ylsuper: :banan:

WWWWOOOOOOO HHHOOOOO!!! GO STUPID DUDE! Now, if we could
only get him outta the gene pool....

what goes around, comes around....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I kinda figured he'd do himself in, with that attitude...works for a vet clinic, but doesnt like animals....gotta love the stupid people in the world...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

WAHOOO!!

But... stealing... at a vet clinic? :niedowiarek: I mean, it almost makes sense if you were a dog lover and stole something... but if you hate animals, what could you possibly steal from a vet clinic? :o

Man! I gota add that banana to my part-aye! :lol: :lol: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/NumberOne.html[/url]

[quote name='HazelNutMeg']WAHOOO!!

But... stealing... at a vet clinic? :niedowiarek: I mean, it almost makes sense if you were a dog lover and stole something... but if you hate animals, what could you possibly steal from a vet clinic? :o

Man! I gota add that banana to my part-aye! :lol: :lol: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/NumberOne.html[/url][/quote]

Drugs & money. They stock stuff there that can get you pretty high & people will pay for it.

Debby

Ding dong, the jerk is gone! woo hoo!
It truly amazes me how long some employers will put up with crappy employees. I saw many such cases in my previous job, until the person did something over the top, they were 'tolerated'. Too many danged people looking for work who are truly willing to learn and work, why put up with lazy, shiftless, untrustworthy idiots?

[quote name='Carolk9s']Ding dong, the jerk is gone! woo hoo!
It truly amazes me how long some employers will put up with crappy employees. I saw many such cases in my previous job, until the person did something over the top, they were 'tolerated'. Too many danged people looking for work who are truly willing to learn and work, why put up with lazy, shiftless, untrustworthy idiots?[/quote]

bottom line? because the lazy, shiftless, ambulance chasing lawyers will start up a lawsuit about it. ESPECIALLY if he's really stupid..."economically/mentally/emotionally/educationally challeneged man FIRED from vet clinic FOR NO GOOD REASON." something along those lines....

employers have to have a file 9 inches thick, with multiple, repeated, offenses before they can fire someone, or they get sued....

:evil: :evil: :evil:

GLAD he did something just stupid enough to allow them to fire him. If he stole drugs, which I suspect he may have, he has no case.

8)

Actually, he stole...

*drum roll*

Advantix! You know, the flea and tick control drops. What's really funny about it is that he doesn't even have a dog! He stole it to give to his girlfriend for her dog (the girlfriend had no idea it was stolen). What's even funnier is that now the girlfriend has dumped him because he's a liar and a thief. So now Stoopit Dude has no job and no girlfriend. Hope it was worth it to ya, buddy! 8)