Dogomania

Shih tzu

imported_shih_tzu

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shih Tzu's are such a great breed ....must be why I have 7 LOL....my furkids sizes range from all ends of the standard size .and a couple that are under standard size as well ....I have 3 that are 9lbs to 9lbs 3oz ....and One that is 8.9 lbs ...one that is 13 lbs ...my oldest is 16lbs ...and one that is only 14 weeks of age but estimating he will be around 10lbs at adult weight ...I even love them when they hog the sofa when I am really wanting to sit down and watch some tv in the evening ...funny how I dont get them off and let them have the sofa and sit in the chair hahaha ...spoiled they are thats for sure ...:fadein:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

so ur dog might not like it but u have to brush him everyday otherwise he will get knots in their hair and thats worse to take out... u can get a comb with rotating teeth, trim the nails and should only bathe 2-3 weeks in between u can get these bath wipes that u can use everyday makes them smell nice :)

and i love my baby tooo!!!

• 2 years later...