Dogomania

My murderously aggressive American Pit Bull Terriers

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Why on earth are you affording this person your attention?

Some people thrive on negative attention. I for one think far too much energy has been wasted on a tired old blowhard. Primrose isn't even interesting enough for *me to bother engaging in debate. Honestly.

Ignore it entirely and it will get bored.

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go breed my purty lilac pittbull with my pitt mix, 'cuz she's a nice dog and we need more so i can make stupid cash and scare all the other owners and make me sum good guard dogs and wear matching leather and spiked collars to match all the puppies. everyone knows that all pittbulll owners hafta breed there dogz and make other owners ascairt of there breed, since were all dumbass idiots of course, otherwise we wouldnt own these horrible maneating machines. these dogs aint for pussies so badass folks, line up today and get yerself one!

[img]http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=426&j=t[/img]

Why on earth are you affording this person your attention?

Some people thrive on negative attention. I for one think far too much energy has been wasted on a tired old blowhard. Primrose isn't even interesting enough for *me to bother engaging in debate. Honestly.

Ignore it entirely and it will get bored.

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go breed my purty lilac pittbull with my pitt mix, 'cuz she's a nice dog and we need more so i can make stupid cash and scare all the other owners and make me sum good guard dogs and wear matching leather and spiked collars to match all the puppies. everyone knows that all pittbulll owners hafta breed there dogz and make other owners ascairt of there breed, since were all dumbass idiots of course, otherwise we wouldnt own these horrible maneating machines. these dogs aint for pussies so badass folks, line up today and get yerself one!

[img]http://www.dogster.com/pix/26/426/8.jpg[/img]

(whoops - double post. us pit bull owners aint too bright and this durned techno-stuff confuse me somethin fierce. ok time to bread my dogz now.)

ill save you the one with the big hed. rare blues! and lilac. blue is so last year, gunther is lilac and has RARE BLUE EYES. actually rare blue eye. his left eye is gray, right one is blue. RARE RARE RARE different color eyes.

and pandora has lab in her which makes her coat waterproof.

LILAC WATERPROOF PIT BULL PUPPIES DIFFERENT COLOR EYEZ BIG HEDS ACT NOW!

[quote name='disSanFranchised']ill save you the one with the big hed. rare blues! and lilac. blue is so last year, gunther is lilac and has RARE BLUE EYES. actually rare blue eye. his left eye is gray, right one is blue. RARE RARE RARE different color eyes.

and pandora has lab in her which makes her coat waterproof.

LILAC WATERPROOF PIT BULL PUPPIES DIFFERENT COLOR EYEZ BIG HEDS ACT NOW![/quote]

Tell ya what, save me 2, a male & a female, I need some quick cash, When will she come into her first heat? Sure don't want to waste a chance to make some fat cash!!!

Oh & they health checked right?? As in went to the vet, got shots & he checked their health?? Got to do it right now!

Debby

:( [color=blue]I really, really, REEEEELLY hate to jump at the PrimORse bandwagon. But I must. Primmy, if you would spend more time browsing the site and less time typing typing typing typing typing, you would already have known about newfies mom and her breeding program. On a forum, one should always read before writing....like when your mother taught you to listen before speaking.[/color]

And here is the definition of [color=red]pseudointellectual: Full of pretentious nonsense and largely incoherent ramblings. [/color]

Guest Anonymous

:o this thread is STILL GOING ON?? it's got over 6000 views people.. more then the feed a shelter animal sticky.... :( i already went and did my clicks.. it your turn now

Guest Anonymous

sat on their hands and didn't respond to primorse, then she wouldn't get any fun out of stirring things up and the board could go back to it's usual stuff.

Ignoring bad behavior (and rewarding good behavior) is a good training tool...why not try it?

[quote]However, since in this very thread we have a post by a person who within the last two years was giving money to a dog fighter for a dog because she didn't know any better, I just can't agree with you that there is no need to keep discussing it. [/quote]
you make me laugh. let's only focus on the fact that i bought my dog from a dogman. let's not mention she was my first dog ever or that i knew nothing about dogs period or that i've worked my behind off to try and fix the damage said breeder did to my dog or the fact that i now work at a shelter helping animals.

as opposed to spending my days sitting on message boards pretending to be some sort of dog expert and trash talking one breed for the sole purpose of annoying board members.

please everyone, do vote for my banning since i am sooo obviously a horribly ignorant person.

Primmy,

do you have to be such a pain in the ass?? Can you not discuss dogs without getting your panties in a knot about our Pit bull owners we have here? I don't own a pit, but I had a dog that was severely aggersive, and couldn't be trusted in public with out a muzzle. Was it because I was a bad dog owner & didn't soicalize her? No, it was crappy breeders. Don't place the blame on the owner all the time. True I made my mistakes with Sassy, and I finnally had to chose to put her down. But you have your sights set on give all owners of slighty agressive dogs a bad name, and calling us low class. If you want to talk dogs, talk about your "Wombats" ANd stop pissing on the pit owners for nothing. From reading all the posts from the pit owners they sound very responsiable, and care a hole lot about the breed they love.

"Oh I WISH I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener, that is what I'd TRULY like to be, OH OH...cuz IF I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener, EVERYONE would be in love with me!!!!"

well, it's dog related...Hot dogs maybe, but dog related....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='passing through']sat on their hands and didn't respond to primorse, then she wouldn't get any fun out of stirring things up and the board could go back to it's usual stuff.

Ignoring bad behavior (and rewarding good behavior) is a good training tool...why not try it?[/quote]

very true in theory.
But Primrose is like a dog who engages in some bad, but self-rewarding behavior. In fact, she's like a pit bull in a dogfight (maybe that's why she's so obsessed with the breed). And just as with a pit bull wanting to fight, ignoring the behavior won't extinguish it.

She loves to take after the pit bull people because admittedly we have that terrier instinct for a fight as well as a fierce devotion to our breed. At some point, we really can't just ignore her lies, distortion and general spew.

But when she doesn't have pit bull owners to bash (as at Patty's), she'll find someone else to target.

When she happens to hit YOUR particular hotbutton, you'll find yourself unable to ignore her.

Really the only solution if you want peace on this board is to ban her.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='mydogroxy'][quote]However, since in this very thread we have a post by a person who within the last two years was giving money to a dog fighter for a dog because she didn't know any better, I just can't agree with you that there is no need to keep discussing it. [/quote]
you make me laugh. let's only focus on the fact that i bought my dog from a dogman. let's not mention she was my first dog ever or that i knew nothing about dogs period or that i've worked my behind off to try and fix the damage said breeder did to my dog or the fact that i now work at a shelter helping animals.

as opposed to spending my days sitting on message boards pretending to be some sort of dog expert and trash talking one breed for the sole purpose of annoying board members.

please everyone, do vote for my banning since i am sooo obviously a horribly ignorant person.[/quote]

Yes...you WERE horribly ignorant a mere two years ago. Right? Otherwise you would never have given money to a dog fighter which directly encouraged the dog fighter to keep breeding dogs. Right? But you had access to the internet two years ago, didn't you? So therefore, either you were consciously trying to avoid learning what you needed to know to NOT be irresponsible in your choice of dogs, or the information was not readily enough available to you (i.e. in your face) to make sure that you saw it and comprehended it.

Somewhere back in this thread, somebody tells me that I shouldn't have asked newfiesmom what her mother did to be responsible, because she (apparently) said before, somewhere, that her mother only bred OFAed, champion, performance titled Newfoundlands to other OFAed, champion, performance titled Newfoundlands. The person implied that until I had read every post in every thread on this (and presumably every other) board on the internet, I shouldn't ask a question about responsible breeding.

Leaving aside the fact that it would have been just as easy for Newfiesmom to have said "my mother only bred champion, performance titled, OFAed newfs to other champion, performance titled, OFAed newfs" as to get all offended and call me a "bitch" for asking (while, sort of hilariously, telling me I lacked tact), your case kind of illustrates why we need to be even MORE diligent about REPEATEDLY telling people exactly what a responsible breeder is and how to find one. You obviously were willing to be educated, but you just hadn't been exposed to the information yet. I am not quite clear how you thought it was okay to do business with and give money to a dog fighter (you knew, even then, that dog fighting was illegal and despicable, didn't you?) but now you know.

THere are lots of people out there who are in the shoes you were in two years ago. I am betting that at least a few of them don't read every post in every thread on every dog board on the internet. Or even every post in every thread on this board. So what is the harm in trying to spread the word that responsible breeders breed only titled and health screened dogs and that people should not do business with irresponsible breeders? Indeed, newfiesmom did BETTER than that, she bred only dogs with titles at BOTH ends. Good for her, and it is great to get the word out that such breeders exist, don't you think?

primrose