Dogomania

Don't flame me, but i need help.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My best Freind just got off of AIM with her SIL. She just found out that she Breed Her Female German Shepherd Dog . This lady is a COMPLETE BYB. As she just left the female dog in with the male dog.
The female GSD named is ALWAYS in her kennel, this dog comes out once in a blue moom and when she is let out of the kennel she is tied up to a tree and ends up wrapping she self around the tree. There was no health checks done on any of the dogs, her POM which is purebreed is never out of a kennel and the dog is in bad shape, My BF's husband had to take out the frozen poop that was STUCK in the poor dogs Bum.
now She wants to sell the GSD's unpapered for $350, she wants money for dirtbikes. The 2 GSD are "papered through AKC" and my BF offered to register the pups for her if the money was a problem but was told "NO"
The dog is in the kennel and they will be "garage dogs" and she has no control over her Kids, which will inturn be handiling the pups. She has had the cops called on her before due to the GSD, becuase of being tied up outside in the snow.
I could go on for hours and hours, as i type this my BF is telling more and more stuff which ONLY PISSES ME OFF MORE I'm soo pissed i wish i could go over and get hte dogs my self.

:evil: :evil:
The situation that my bf is in is this, her SIL is very abbusive twords the dogs, and will throw a fit if my BF doesn't buy a dog from her and tfake it home, and my bf's husband does nothing to upset his sister, so she's afraid she will end up with one of these GSD's. I've told her over and over again that her sister in law is a BYB and to NOT get a dog from her, but she has no control over her husband, and she doesn't know what to do if he shows up with one..

Any ideas for my BF ???

again please don't flame me, my freind wanted me to get on here and see what you all thought. I told her you would all say the same as me, BACK AWAY from the dogs...

ideas? suggestions?? :evil:

she wanted me to add, that her husband would take a dog just to get it out of a bad situation...

Guest Anonymous

Thanks! I 'll tell her to do that!! i am not sure if they have a SPCA where they live as it's in a very rural, small town...

Scream, yell, pitch a bigger fit, rattle doors until one opens, but definitely have your friend do all in her power to have these dogs removed. I find if the SPCA isn't helpful, often a call from someone from the media asking about the case and why they haven't responded, will at the very least get an investigation.

Good luck!

hey everyone i am the bf of DAL's please dont kill me i totally agree with what you say about reporting her do you know if you can do that anonomously sorry about the spelling. She is very violent and i think if it came out that i reported her the animals wouldnt be the only thing getting abused....also please due to relation to her dont think my husband is anything like her he is an animal lover and very protective of her... i hope everyone understands because it is family matter that is why we havent reported her my husband has talked to her about how she takes care of her Pom and she said it is the dogs fault cause the Pom is stupid...I will cut this short cuz i could go on about it all day just understand they are the type who can do no wrong and are never wrong no matter what you say they dont advice cause i tried to help her when she was trying to breed ashley and she just rolls her eyes and does what she wants....Keep the messages coming anything helps
Alena

You're in Washington, right? Here's a link to the humane associations and enforcement agencies in the state.
[url]http://www.aspca.org/site/FrameSet?style=Animal[/url]
You most certainly can report abuse and not have your name involved, but, unless she is not providing food, water, shelter or medical care, there isn't much that they can do :( . Crappy dog owners are everywhere, but legally they can only go after those who do not provide the above.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the info, but they dont live in WA.. they live WY which is why i'm not sure, and like i said they live in a very very small town, so i doubt there is a SPCA by them :( thanks for the info though!!

• 3 weeks later...

so i thought i would bring up this topic again to update on the situation....i said she had a german shepherd she does and it is now pregnant i told her i didnt think it was wise to let the pups be messed with right away and she said the kids would be able to start playing with them in a few days....

not sure if i told you that she also has a pom but she does and it is always stuck in the kennel and not groomed at all....now here is my problem with this dog... His name is Sam and I love him I want him to be safe so I asked her if i could have him due to this being the third time he has pooped so much in the kennel where he lives that it keeps getting stuck around the area... and when i say kennel let me clarify that i mean a travel crate for small animals..... here are a couple of conversations we had you tell me and sorry so long but i am fuming...

Convo 1
Me- Hey Mel would you consider me taking care of Sam i have a yard and my son would love a playmate.

Mel-You better not ask my husband that question cause we all hate the thing he would get rid of it in a heartbeat

Her Husband- I dont care i wish i could just shoot it with my 9mm.

Her Kids- yeah we dont care we hate it and wish it would die.

Mel- well i cant let you have him cause there is a lady that wants him to breed with hers.

sorry didnt want the post to be super long

convo 2

Me-Ok Mel we are leaving where do you want me to put Sam.

Mel-Kids put the dog in the kennel (and this is at 1pm)

Me- Mel dont forget Sam is in the kennel you let him out right (and this is at 11:45 that night)

Mel- No i will just let him out in the morning before i leave he will be fine.

Convo 3

My son was playing with Sam and having fun and my sister in laws friend stopped by and said

friend- you like that thing so much you should take him

Me- I tried and she said she wouldnt give it up

Mel- Yeah I am worried about him biting her kids(now remember my kids have been playing with Sam for days now)

friend- Mel let her take that annoying thing all he does is bark I always throw rocks at him to shut him up

Mel- Yeah and she got him a couple of times (as she laughs)

and for everyone who reads this please dont judge me i dont like what she does and want to rescue the animal so bad i dont want him put to sleep is why i want to take him but if we leave here with out him i am calling the sheriffs office on the way out...it makes me mad and i dont know if i am overeacting cause i am very judgy towards his family. well what do you think

Obviously something needs to be done here. If you can't take the dog or dogs with you (it would be better if you could take them both) than you need to call the police. I'd tell them you're going to do it though. Just say, "If you don't hand over the dogs, I'm going to report you to the authorities." Then make sure you do so if they don't comply with your wishes.

you should definitely call the authorities on this person. if that doesn't work, you could always "liberate" them in the middle of the night. animals don't deserve to be treated in such a way. personally i think your friend needs to get punched in the face.