Dogomania

Met my first Berner!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I went to Petsmart yesterday beacause Roxie needed a new crate. The one she was using (belonged to another dog) is too little now. But while we were waiting in the checkout line, two ladies walked in with the most beautiful Berner. This one was the first one I had ever seen in person. They're not very common around here. I fell in love though. She was so sweet. My kids and I all got to pet her and she was so good. Now I've got Berner fever. I've always liked the breed but hadn't ever met one. Now I have! Just had to share. Made my day yesterday. :D

Guest Anonymous

OHHHHHH LOL i love them!! i didn't know that Berner was short for the bernese mountain dog.. lol DH wants one..
I feel so stupid.!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='courtnek']I AM a blonde!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[img]http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/41/414/491/414915117_thumb.jpg[/img][/quote]

lol me too!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Nope they most certainly aren't Saints! They don't look anything like Saints except that they're large! I already have two Saints in the family. Now of course I'm wanting a Berner. But I'm at my limit doggie wise. Three is enough. Oh well, maybe later on in life!