Dogomania

why do people like UGLY dogs and MEAN dogs?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='mnp13'][quote name='courtnek']I love Shepherds.....[/quote]

You mean shepards[/quote]

is this a joke. If so, i'm laughing now. if not...why are they shepards? sheep herding dogs... SHEP HERD. sheep pardoning dog? SHEP PARD. what does a shepard do? wait until a sheep is about to become mutton and pardon him? his sins? just not getting what a shepARD is.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

[quote]I got through to you? I feel special now I can't believe you liked it concidering I said my crotch sniffing dog has more manners then you
[/quote]

well, yes you did! but then you had to go and say that, so now just forget it. I tried.

Sarahstaff--OH MY GOD!!!!!! what is with that dogs mouth?
You could fit a whole child inside it, or has that already been done?

[quote]Well it must be pretty weird how you think of only Chinese Cresteds when you hear the word: HAIRLESS... The truth is that there are other hairless dogs such as Peruvian Inca Orchid (Perro Sin Pelo Del Peru), Mexican Hairless Dogs (Xoloizcuintli) and American Hairless Terriers..[/quote]

gettin some use out of your dog encyclopedia huh? :roll:

[quote]is this a joke. If so, i'm laughing now. if not...why are they shepards? sheep herding dogs... SHEP HERD. sheep pardoning dog? SHEP PARD. what does a shepard do? wait until a sheep is about to become mutton and pardon him? his sins? just not getting what a shepARD is.[/quote]

what in Gods name are you blabbering about??? :lol:

[quote name='Peng1zrule']

is this a joke. If so, i'm laughing now. if not...why are they shepards? sheep herding dogs... SHEP HERD. sheep pardoning dog? SHEP PARD. what does a shepard do? wait until a sheep is about to become mutton and pardon him? his sins? just not getting what a shepARD is.[/quote]

:lol: Yes I think it is a joke, they were making fun of Rabid's inability to spell Shepherd before.

Ok I really think this topic should be locked. I honestly don't think think that Rabid is willing enough to be educated, and obviously we're all fed up with him anyway and not really willing to educate. This just seems to be turning into a flame fest. Rabid has said some VERY inflamatory things and to me it looks like he is just trolling. So please someone lock this so we can get back to the old dogo.
Rabid if you REALLY want answers to some of your questions there are plenty of people here that probably will still explain their point of view to you, but first learn to have a little respect.

"shepherd" is spelled like that...not "Shepard"....

the post was an FYI that the term Shepherd came about from combining
"sheep" and Herd"...basically, it's a combo of the two words "sheep herder"...

which is what shepherds were bred for originally. To the guest who asked about the electric fences...I apologize if you joined us at a bad time. Please try to understand that we have had some "internal" and "external" turmoil going on here the last few weeks, which we hope is finally over. And we didnt object to Rabid's question, just the way he worded it. Instead of being a queston, it came out as a challenge. And he has kept up the "challenge"
despite the replies. I even answered him civilly, and he still kept being berating and insulting.

[quote]Sarahstaff--OH MY GOD!!!!!! what is with that dogs mouth?
You could fit a whole child inside it, or has that already been done?

[/quote]

What, [i]this[/i] mouth?

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/netthrowtheball_.JPG[/img]

:roflt:

[url=http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/fairytale.html]Story about the mouth[/url]

Rabid is obviously uneducated, closed minded and arrogant - she's not going to be polite, not a chance in hell. I think we are all wasting our time if we think we can educate her, or aim for an apoligy - she is obviously a troll and just here to stir things up. If she wanted to be accepted she would have taken her chance just then and apologised, instead she made some stupid comment on a child fitting in a STAFFYS mouth (by the way Rabid, didn't you say Pitbulls were mean? When did staffys come into the picture or are you just too dumb to see the difference?).

Oh and Rabid, if someone told you that you were UGLY and asked how your mum ever loved you, how would you respond? Something for you to think about - get back to me on that one :wink:

Elmo's glamour shot:

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/adams-elmo_1_copy.JPG[/img]

Tully's come-hither look:

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/tully5-29.JPG[/img]

Sharp-dressed dogs:

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/bandanas.JPG[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Not only am I in vote of a locking, but perhaps a banning as well. I still don't believe Rabid's a troll, just a really rude person. :-?

Um hello my old friends :D

Sorry I haven't been around much....I got rid of Jay though....fed him to the Shepherds....

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0aQDbAj0gPqkMRFnrODAbSCf7hyiS*ARyQ99r5CqOrBxvFwqHCOQhlMEJz5UqS*ds3L788wjjtidHpQiNQ7mRp9xImwYkTzpMRlLF*HRy2ZssB0vo8bTTecRQPbN7dzGnSFPitXvIgX9m4w8KmnyvurzEr97EZ1QU/Jay%20with%20Tai%20and%20Razz0.jpg?dc=4675474066266009098[/img]

[quote name='cdreid'][quote]By the way, some pitbulls are GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to have temperament issues[/quote]

Would you care to cite the SCIENCE for that as your nickname implies at least some sort of degree?[/quote]
I dont feel the need to quote any "science." I have been around plenty of APBT's in the past 27 years to know this from observation, NOT from reading some study or from word of mouth. (Like your statement in the other thread about talking to doberman owners.) Dont believe everything you read, or every owner you talk to. :wink: I prefer to rely on empirical evidence than something somebody says.