Dogomania

why do people like UGLY dogs and MEAN dogs?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Interestingly, while most of the posters here seem to take an "every dog is beautiful on the inside" line and profess not to care even the teensiest bit about how attractive the outside of a dog is, they also seem to get highly, highly offended at even the suggestion that anybody else might think that their personal dogs are less than canine Mr. and Ms. Americas. I guess this is a canine version of Lake Woebegon, and all the dogs are above average, huh?

primrose[/quote]

maybe because REAL beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. Is there anything beautiful in your eyes Primrose? so far all you've done is bitch.....

:evil:

[quote name='gooeydog']It appears you've been the "victim" of someone who doesn't like mean and ugly people... poor you :lol:
[img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/gooeydog/May/lsfacestickouttognuefencedyard.jpg[/img][/quote]
LOL, I was so busy posting pictures I didnt even see that pic of Goo. I've said it before, I'll say it again... GOO ROCKS! :ylsuper:

I know many have been having a bit of fun posting funny photos with added captions....here I go out on a limb.
May I respectfully request that the profanity be toned down a bit? I sure hate to think of myself as a prude but must admit I was rather shocked to see it here. Dogo has been a rough place to visit lately for various reasons, emotions have ran high over different issues, I'd hate to see it stray too far from the fun, informative, and at times relaxing place it has been in the past.
Just a request mind you!

Carol, if that was in response to my post, I apologize (truly!) maybe I should have said "complained", but "b**** seemed to fit the situation better.

If that bothers you, I will tone down. sorry, again.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

[quote name='courtnek']Carol, if that was in response to my post, I apologize (truly!) maybe I should have said "complained", but "b**** seemed to fit the situation better.

If that bothers you, I will tone down. sorry, again.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Twasn't you! I had to scroll back and find your post because I did not remember anything leaping out at me.
Truly it was SOME of the photos with added captions that made my eyes pop wide open. Guess I was not expecting quite the level of profanity here.
If anyone wants to call me a prude, ok, I'm cool with that! :D

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle']Example=ugly dogs.

GERMAN SHEPARDS(back legs dont straighten out) :evil:

mean dogs.

GERMAN SHEPARDS :evilbat:

I guess I can understand why some like the mean dogs,
they think they are macho or cool when they have one-whatever! :roll:
but the ugly dogs, why do people like them? are they blind people?
Why do you think they like them?[/quote]

[img]http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/kccrystal/109_0913.jpg[/img] Zeus seems bored with your comments

Guest Anonymous

[quote]You mean shepards[/quote]
You mean German shepards----please do not confuse this breed with the beautiful, intelligent, and friendly Australian Shepard!!!!!!!!!

geesh big enough ears or what!
Funny, they all look the same. I feel bad that the breed was bred so much to fit a standard of certain look that the back legs are way down.
I dont think thats a good look at all. Oh well, I dont need to worry, there will soon be no more German Shepards around here.HEHEHEHE :evilbat:

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]You mean shepards[/quote]
You mean German shepards----please do not confuse this breed with the beautiful, intelligent, and friendly Australian Shepard!!!!!!!!!

Funny, they all look the same. I feel bad that the breed was bred so much to fit a standard of certain look that the back legs are way down.
I dont think thats a good look at all. Oh well, I dont need to worry, there will soon be no more German Shepards around here.HEHEHEHE :evilbat:[/quote]

I think they were pointing out your incorrect spelling :roll:.

If you want to appear the least bit credible you ought to be a bit more openminded- now you just sound like a total idiot. Certainly not someone to be taken seriously! :wink: :lol:

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]You mean shepards[/quote]

I dont think thats a good look at all. Oh well, I dont need to worry, there will soon be no more German Shepards around here.HEHEHEHE :evilbat:[/quote]

*zoooommmmmmm*

(The sound of my post going right over your head.....)

[quote name='Lucky Chaos']Maybe if we use small words and talk real slow....[/quote]

I doubt it will make a difference but we can make the attempt.

oops, there I go again!

um....

I don't think it'll make no diff, but I'll sure try!

Michelle