Dogomania

Have a question...

molucass

My neighbors little female dog is in heat, and we have a 12 week old male puppy.. My neighbors dog keeps getting in to my yard and the neighbor wont keep her dog where she belongs.

Is there any possible way that he could get her pregnant, or is he too young?

She also keeps humping him.

please help someone.

Guest Anonymous

He is way too young.

Anyhow, I would take a walk over to your neighbor and say what you think, just staying there and watch don't help at all.

I did tell her that she needed to keep her dog in her house and that I'm sick of that dog coming in my yard.... She said "Well get over it".

:roll:

I don't know what else I can do besides tell her to keep her in the house, which she wont do.

Guest Anonymous

Well, IMO she is not a responsible dog owner, and the dog is coming over to your property.

As she is that irresponsible, it might be brought up more dogs in the world, like its not more enough of it. I don't know what to do, perhaps give a call to the animal control and listen to what they have to say about it.

well, you can call animal control since she is probably breaking a law by letting her dog wander into your yard, but I guarantee you'll have a bad neighbor situation on your hands if you do that. It's your call on that one though.

I've heard sprinkling pepper around the perimeter of your yard will deter dogs from coming in (and leaving) but I've never tried it. I don't know how effective it really is.

Guest Anonymous

Sounds like you already have the bad neighbor situation. Especially if she is telling you to get over it!
Call animal control. Make a complaint and if that doesnt work make another one. Those fines can add up pretty quick and your neighbor will soon understand she needs to be more responsible with her dog.