Dogomania

Rott 'N Pitt is FULL OF IT

Guest Anonymous

Not that it will change anyones mind but...

[quote]To prevent buyer and seller fraud on Hoobly we verify all accounts before activating them.
We charge a one-time verification fee of $9.50 to cover costs. This is a one-time fee, once you are verified you do not need to verify your account again.

When you click on the "Verify Account" button below you will be redirected to Paypal, our payment processor, to pay. Once payment has been received you will be returned to Hoobly and your account will be immediately verified and unrestricted.

You do not need to have an existing Paypal account, nor do you need to sign up for a Paypal account to verify your membership.

IMPORTANT: Placing work-at-home, adult-oriented or spam ads will result in your account being immediately terminated without refund.
[/quote]

[url]http://www.hoobly.com/verify.php[/url]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, if R&P's account was hacked and he was locked out of it, he'd have stated that. (I'm sure he's reading this now, sad that he didn't come up with this wild excuse earlier. Not that this particularly explains the hoobly ad, which is still up...) I can't believe how far people are reaching to shield themselves from the truth. Sheesh.

Let me make this clear:

It was IMPOSSIBLE to start an online auction without activating that auction and that username FROM R&P's OWN E-MAIL ACCOUNT. Even if someone had his password and didn't change it, R&P would still have seen notifications from the auction site that

a) would have gotten his attention
b) actually required some action to both activate the name and activate the auction

I couldn't care less how long R&P has been on this board doing a happy happy chum dance to drum up friends. He has three suspiciously botched crop jobs (I would put money on him doing them himself - and Drey's crop is nothing to write home about either), missing dogs that are Gawd knows where ("for show... with my parents... in the backyard on a chain, he never was right with kids...."), and spent cash buying his own little overdone blue butterball from some unknown yahoo on the internet because "I WANT THIS DOG!"

R&P is a good little American consumer and is more than aware of the ROI he can make off his fad-bred blues.

I could have registered on hoobly, paid the $10, and e-mailed R&P just to make a point. But frankly, anyone who can't already see R&P for what he is would probably just make up another outlandish excuse for him.

I can only assume that the folks rushing to his defense don't own breeds that attract this kind of scumbag owner. Pit bulls seem to be the breed of choice for every opportunistic, exploitive idiot in the world, and frankly this kind of behavior is par for the course and not even particularly surprising.

What *is* surprising is the blind eye that folks are trying to turn here. My goodness. I'm almost speechless.

Almost.

[quote name='newfiemom']And this proves what? Again, this can be easily done by someone who has a computer. Look at the teen who started the Sasser worm. Please, if you have nothing of value to contribute, then please leave.[/quote]

agreed, im sick of this BS clustering up a great forum, you have a prob PM him keep it off the boards!!! no one wants to read this nonsense.

personally? I hope you go TOTALLY SPEECHLESS...and REMAIN that way.

nothing you have posted is beyond doing. How much IT/PC/computer knowledge do you have? AGAIN...PROVE TO ME HE DID IT.

As I have said repeatedly, none of this is proof. I will wait to see the PROOF before I pronounce Rott guilty.

I believe that RNP knew exactly what was going on and he wasn't scammed but this is really getting tired....what are you going to do if he is selling his dog? reach across the computer screen and kick his ass?

[quote name='newfiemom']If it's getting tired, then drop it and go somewhere else. I am really sick of all these new people just joining this forum to bash someone else. Take it somewhere else.[/quote]

I didn't join the forum to bash RNP. I agree with you that this is getting old.

[quote]If it's getting tired, then drop it and go somewhere else. I am really sick of all these new people just joining this forum to bash someone else. Take it somewhere else.[/quote]
Actually Miss J had been a member for some time before this started.

I;m with you Newfie...and I find it strangely suspicious that all of these "guests" showed up here, just in time for Drey to be on auction, and for them to bash him for the auction. OK, you want to play "circumstantial evidence"...I'll play. I think YOU are all part of the problem. It seems strangely co-incidental that you would show up here, just when the auction starts, to bash Rott. A personal issue of some sort? Mad at Rott are you?

Mods, again, please lock this thread. I FOR ONE AM MAKING NO judegements, till I hear from Rott. I dont blame him for not coming back..he's being besieged from all sides.

[quote]How much IT/PC/computer knowledge do you have?[/quote]

Well gee, courtnek, I worked in a Web Dev agency for a few years and ran a variety of complex back-end and front-end web-based projects, and I currently work at an internet company. Is that enough for you, or would you like me to fax you the specs of our own e-commerce system so that you're thoroughly satisfied that my study of various IA and UI documents makes me worthy to expose R&P as a liar?

In short: I think I have enough computer knowledge to know that R&P is full of crap. I certainly have enough life experience. In fact, I lived with an actual con artist and identity thief, and she was an exponentially better liar than R&P was. He has a long way to go. I'm sure he's cursing himself for using an identifiable e-mail addy in the auction.

You must lead a blissfully gilded existence to have never had the misfortune to run into an irresponsble, opportunistic dog owner. (Have you ever spent time in an animal shelter?)

Um, riddle me this: WHY would an internet fraud want to use R&P's e-mail account in the first place? If the point was to make cash on a fake auction, wouldn't that person, um, want to actually GET THE MONEY? (Not to mention that Drey is hardly the pinnacle of a breathtaking blue that folks want to shell out big bucks for - why not steal pix of a better dog?)

So you're saying that someone is breaking all sorts of federal laws, researching R&P, breaking into his e-mail account *and his PayPal account (and these are two different accounts), and then going the extra mile to leave a trail at Hoobly (which requires payment and account authorization), all so this person can make maybe $500 on a dog.

And considering that the Hoobly ad is local to Lincoln, one might assume that the buyer will in fact expect to, er, see the dog before buying.

This is the world's worst internet thief.

Courtnek and Newfie, I am not suprised that you're blind to this, because your heads are buried so far in the sand your vision must surely be entirely obscured.

Enjoy your rants. I was trying to do you folks a favor so that you don't find yourself conned by this kind of charlatan, but clearly my efforts are wasted.

Oh well. I'll hope that Drey lands in a better home that believes in neutering.

[quote]In short: I think I have enough computer knowledge to know that R&P is full of crap. I certainly have enough life experience. In fact, I lived with an actual con artist and identity thief, and she was an exponentially better liar than R&P was. He has a long way to go. I'm sure he's cursing himself for using an identifiable e-mail addy in the auction.

You must lead a blissfully gilded existence to have never had the misfortune to run into an irresponsble, opportunistic dog owner. (Have you ever spent time in an animal shelter?)
[/quote]

well, apparently in your little computer world, you forgot that people are people. And if pissed off enough, will do whatever thay can to hurt another person. I dont believe the reason was to sell Drey. I believe the reason was to hurt Rott. and have said that from the beginning. YOU tend to hear only what you want to. I have run into many irresponsible, opportunisitcs
dog owners. I dont believe Rott to be one of them. If you have as much computer experience as you say, you know that what **I** say is true.

and yes, I have been in MANY shelters. The majority of my dogs have been fosters, and rescues.

Dont try to talk down to me. Not only am I not impressed, it only confirms
my opinion that you dont know as much as you think you do.

[quote]First off.... what makes these boards and the people who post on them so reputable?[/quote]
i think running one of the most well respected pit bull rescues in the country qualifies someone as reputable. the board in question has many involved in rescue, not to mention diane jessup.

as for the whole email thing...
the email used to hold the auction was the same email used to register on the pb by rott. rott claims to have emailed the person holding the auction. why would he send an email to his own email account?

Guest Anonymous

From what I understand RnP has 2 pitbulls, a huge rottie and a couple little kids. Good combination? I think not. Maybe if he had the sense to not play with fire from the start he wouldn't be in this position.

[quote]From what I understand RnP has 2 pitbulls, a huge rottie and a couple little kids. Good combination? I think not. Maybe if he had the sense to not play with fire from the start he wouldn't be in this position.[/quote]

That really doesn't have much of anything to do with this, it's just stirring the pot even more. Rotties and pits are usually wonderful with kids. Let's not start a debate on that aspect of this mess too.

Guest Anonymous

Without reason? Are you serious? :o

Are we forgetting Drey in all this? Are we so upset about the so-called bashing of RNP going on that we have totally dismissed the fact that Drey could possibly be sold the highest bidder?

Drey deserves better. You are all protecting RNP, which surely is fine. But we are not here to cause trouble, we are doing what some of are you are forgetting to do. Protecting the one that cannot protect himself. DREY. Will you be there to protect him, if this all does turn out to be true? What if he is SOLD online to some scumming owner. Where will all your standing up for RNP get Drey then? Think about Drey and Deja and Diallo for a second here.

Lets say this is all untrue and RNP is telling the truth...OK? He seems like a thick skinned guy, and he will get over this. And you will all be there for him when he is getting over it. Right? Ok. Thats wonderful.

However....lets say Drey is being sold. How will this effect Drey? Probably not in any way GOOD. How will this affect RNP? It will fatten his wallet...and possibly give him more money to buy more dogs....and maybe start his cycle all over again.

Drey....someone for the love of pete just think about him.

Guest Anonymous

Actually selling your dog online isnt a crime...sadly. And Im NOT the one accussing...Im saying think about the dog.

[quote]I would accept witness acknowledgement, credit card receipts...things of that nature.[/quote]

I don't think any of these things are going to happen unless they come from Rott 'n' Pit. I wonder where he is...?

I can't say with 100% certainty that he is selling Drey, just like I can't say with 100% certainty that anyone on here is who they say they are. But I can look at quite a bit of evidence (even circumstantial evidence is still evidence and people are convicted on it) plus a prior gut feeling that something was never totally right with this guy and say he probably is guilty. Sometimes you have to go with your gut.

I hope he isn't selling Drey though.

I want a more technical proof. Every piece of computer euqipment produced, that can be hooked up to a network ( and the internet is a network) has a MAC (machine address code) address. That address, I believe, is transmitted with the IP. the IP can be stolen and used, but the MAC address is individual to EVERY PC. and that address CANNOT be stolen. It is hardcoded in the chips of the machine.

Rotts ISP provider may be able to tell him what MAC address was transmitted during these posts. That would be definitive proof. It either came from his PC, or it didnt.

Guest Anonymous

There is no way for him to prove his innocence. It's not like someone can just walk up to his door and ring the bell. He says he didn't you say he did...someone says he's being set up, you say he isn't. You're mad cas he won't come on and argue and give you excuses, but if he did you'd just bash those as well.

He's damned if he does ad dmaned if he don't. I wouldn't answer any of your questions either if I were him. What's the point. Anything he says you will ignore and turn against him.

My suggestion to RnP....post up some receipts for altering..neuticals, ad such. Have them scanned and post them and shut these people up for good.

[quote name='courtnek'][quote]so what???? Selling a large un-fixed pit bull on line to the highest bidder???[/quote]

Rott has already told us (if you read the original post) that Drey is fixed.[/quote]

Yes, and he posted about how all of his dogs were fixed. Yet in a different post he slipped up and said how hard it was to keep him and Deja apart when she was in heat. Oh, and Deja isn't fixed, but she really isn't his dog, she is a show dog and is co-owned with her breeder and is show quality. Then he back pedaled again and said that it wasn't that Drey could actually get her pregnant, it was just embarassing to have his dogs humping in his yard. Oh, and he got fake balls put in his dog so that he would 'look the part', that's why he has what [i]look[/i] like testicals even though he's fixed.

How about this: Drey is not fixed, and he was trying to mate with Deja who also isn't fixed because she is part of the breeding program of a back yard breeder.

The short version is just makes SO much more sense! You people wouldn't believe this load of crap if it was a movie plot, why on earth do you believe it here?

And one final question... why hasn't RNP said a word in days? Perhaps because all of you are fighting his battle for him and he is safe in his lie?

Michelle

And again, that 'other board' is PitBullForum.com

please dont let the door hit you on the way out. this is useless BS. like someone said dont beat a dead horse. (ithink i said that right..lol)
i havent been here long but i like it here there is always something good and fun to read/learn. now if you dont mind stop contaminating a good thing and go back to your own forum. PLEASE

[quote name='courtnek']I want a more technical proof. Every piece of computer euqipment produced, that can be hooked up to a network ( and the internet is a network) has a MAC (machine address code) address. That address, I believe, is transmitted with the IP. the IP can be stolen and used, but the MAC address is individual to EVERY PC. and that address CANNOT be stolen. It is hardcoded in the chips of the machine.

Rotts ISP provider may be able to tell him what MAC address was transmitted during these posts. That would be definitive proof. It either came from his PC, or it didnt.[/quote]

Not all sites are written to record the MAC address, unfortunately.

The problem here is, RNP has conviently disappeared, his dog is for sale at an online aution again, and this auction has [i]not[/i] been cancelled.

Michelle

[quote]And one final question... why hasn't RNP said a word in days? Perhaps because all of you are fighting his battle for him and he is safe in his lie?

[/quote]

maybe he's SICK of the blatherings from people like you. I know I WOULD BE..

PROVE ME WRONG. None of you have been able to do that yet. and your
bitching, whining, and moaning is NOT PROOF.