Dogomania

PSSST Hillside! (pic)

OMG Corrie... for the first time in TWO years, Ilsa has free stacked for me... her lack of stacking skills was the reason why she never succeeded as a show dog... OMG I'm so happy that she finally DID IT!

[img]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/lhartlep/100_1929Bsmall.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

How appropriate that you used Adobe Photoshop to doctor that pic of a dobe!!

At least post a real pic! Don't be ashamed that your overbred dog won't post like the object you want her to be!

Guest Mutts4Me

The picture does look altered in the sense that it looks as if the dog was cropped out and put on a different background. However, I've had pictures that looked like that due to some natural effect... just the right (or wrong) angle of sunlight or something.

whether she cropped the pic, put it on a different background, or centered it, is irrelevant. The dog still did a perfect stack. Making the picture look more appealing is not a crime. Should I not take all the "red eyes" out of my pics, because that would mean the picture is fake? That's the whole PURPOSE of photo changing software....

y'know, in the past two weeks there have been more "guests" here who seem to come here to bash only, and I gotta say, I'm really sick of it.

So, I am going to suggest, to all of the guests recently who want to behave like complete and total sociopaths, If you have NOTHING nice, or constructive to say, than shut the **** up and go away.

signed.

one pissed off member

Is a beautiful dog. :)

[quote name='pwrpufgirlz']

It's called "fill flash" moron. Trust me, I should know.[/quote]

Your totally right, that photo is not cropped, i agree with cournek, please if you don't have something nice to say... well, now you know what to do.

I wouldn't care if the photo were cropped and put on a paisley background with pink and purple dancing clowns with confetti and a cutout of a Michael Jordan Nike ad superimposed over the whole thing. I think it's a very nice stack and the stack was the whole freaking point to begin with.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!

THANK YOU, Izzy and HF....

WHY do people feel the need to make a mountain out of a molehill?
So what if she cropped the pic, put it on a different background, centered it to make it look better? The dog still did a perfect stack....and is this guest person thinking that ALL of the printed artwork you can buy, is really the ORIGINAL picture, unaltered, untouched?

I am SOOOOOOO sick of these people...

:evil: :drinking: :evil: :drinking: :evil: :drinking:

no, dont fill us in (sorry Newfie)

get the HELL off our forum and go troll elsewhere....I'm sure there's a nice bridge somewhere you could crawl under, AND STAY THERE.

K will tell us, first thing, DONT FEED THE TROLLS! DONT FEED THE TROLLS! DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

:agrue: :roll: :evil: :evil:

Guest Anonymous

o yea. im real scared so i wont make a homo nickname so i wont stay anonymous. if i sign my name, im in deep shit. u guys r gonna come and kick my ass huh?

ok i will sign my name!!

this is gonna take a lot of courage.....

omg im so scared.

sincerely,
Chris

phew! i did it. i got some balls now.

god i love it when people get worked up over the internet.

keep typing in capital bold letters. its gonna scare me.

ohhh where is sizzle? this was already been over on another forum, (the one i beleive all these snotty guests keep comming from) any way she posted itthey questions it then she posted the orginal, the flash was messed up and the pic was really light so she carkend it big whoop, its still ilsa in a kick bootay stack. but sizzle in