Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally prefer to wait until I hear something from RnP before casting any judgements.
Also can't we all just stop :agrue: . until RnP posts something. What if all this bickering is for nothing? I understand that this issue is getting a little heated but are we forgetting the reason we are all on this forum? For the love of our dogs and to help one another. Maybe RnP needs our support to help sort this mess or maybe not. I don't know but I hate to see everyone getting upset and angry over something that we are not certain of.

Guest Anonymous

I am sorry I asked if there is any news, however. The auction is up to $2500 there is NO screening of the buyer, and no word from RNP (other than his word that he is not selling Drey, yet Drey remains open on the auction market). The problem I mostly have is the track record of RNP, and NO this is not an attack. I am new here and I would just like to say, I am asking to find answers from RNP not attack.

Here's my question why in two years or so have you had [b]seven[/b] dogs? And which only 3 now currently live with you. You have lost one that I know of, "Snow White". But what has happend to:

[quote]Name: Odyssius - "Daz"
Breed: Rottweiler
Favorite thing: fetch, LOVES his kong ball

Name: Adonnis
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Favorite thing: Chasing Daz

Name: Trace (treis)
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Favorite thing: Sleep, thank god[/quote]

Am I truly the only person that finds that a bit weird? Where are these three dogs now? That post was from Dec 2002.

Trace was only 8 weeks old.

If I could have found posts explaining their where abouts, I would not have asked. Just to make it clear I am not attacking, Im asking.

Im sure I will feel some heat for this post, but lest we forget these are living breathing and loving animals.

This is a dog board, and I hope we all care what happens to each members dogs. Other wise why is this board here?

I am sorry if RNP you are getting hurt, but seriously we are all dog lovers here and right now I am more worried about Drey than your feelings.

If that makes me a bad person, then I will certainly never post here again. But that being said, if you are innocent. I will say sorry a million times over and buy Drey, Deja and Diallo bully sticks!

Guest Anonymous

Im sorry I forgot to add that will be my last post on this thread until RNP replies.

:D

[quote name='WestRox']Im sorry I forgot to add that will be my last post on this thread until RNP replies.

:D[/quote]
Thank you!!!!! Because it seems that you just keep bringing more and more stuff up on RnP as if you have personal vendetta against him.

Guest Anonymous

Actually I have to make one last post. I made it VERY VERY clear my worry was with the DOGS not RNP, personally.

Please do not assume, that I have anything against RNP because I do not. I want to see him innocent more than anything.

I am sorry if I am just worried about living breathing animals that just seemed (not now that Sasha explained) to go missing or not heard of again.

That is my bottomline the DOGS. Nothing against you RNP WHAT SO EVER.

This is my final post for now, because I have made it VERY clear its nothing against RNP's person.

Guest Anonymous

Daz is my rotty.. the one at my parents house.
Adonnis is the doberman Pinscher that my parents used to have, he was PTS. he wasnt my dog but any dog that i spent time with i consider my dog.
Trace is Drey... i changed his name when he got here.
Brianna was my doberman that passed away.
still have deja
still have diallo

and BTW this is not in the last 2 years try like in the last 12, I had brianna when i was 14.

I have called that number like 5 times I keep getting the machine, i have left messages and numbers to be called at. havent heard a thing.
My last message was very clear... take my dog off your site, someone is running a scam and your are now involved, i will be seeking legal recourse if there is no response.

That site kinda worries me too, it has no contact screen or any of the information you would expect from a properly run site.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your explaination RNP.

No hard feelings I hope.

And I wish you well with figuring this out. That site is very scary. :o

Guest Anonymous

I think Mei-Mei deserves[img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_6.gif[/img] for being a really GREAT moderator!!!

Good job!!!

[color=white]Oh, and Mei-Mei I think you should get a dobie puppy ;) lol[/color]

Guest Anonymous

Mei-Mei: I am sorry. I have no intention of staying here if that makes you feel any better.

Thank you so much for finding out the truth though. What an awesome mod you are.

RNP I am very very sorry for all the ish and cr@p I put you through. Please except my deepest of sorries.

I hope you get your peace with that site, I really hope you sue.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Mei Mei! you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :oops:

Glad this is over :roll:

Rott - if I were you I would take legal action. People like this NEED to stop!! It's not only put you through 'ell but I'm sure many other innocent victoms!! I think this site should be shut down, Auctioning dogs off to the first person with the highest money should be ILLIGAL in the first place!! God only knows what's happening to these dogs once their shipped off, especially Pitties!!! :o :(

Guest Anonymous

First and foremost thank you MEI-Mei!!!!!!
I finnaly got in touch with the guy and he told me that it would be deleted immediately, i talked to him for a while and he has also consented to send this to the FBI up there to be investigated as internet fraud. and he said he is going to put a security warning on the site to discourage people from this type of behavior in the future.

I asked him about multiple auctions and he told me that when they post they can put the item up there to be renewed up to three times, and it goes for 10 days at a time. he is mad because he is out his posting fees and such. so i am not mad at him at all, he is innocent in this as well.

I was half-tempted to ask him about if an auction is the best type of place to get a sell or buy a dog... but i thought if i made him mad he may not follow through with what was said. so i just left it alone.

It feels good to be vendicated of this crap!! I cant believe that anyone would think i would sell my dog at all.... less known on an online auction.
not pointing fingers, I wouldnt do that, but for those that trusted and stayed by me (you know who you are) your loyalty and trust will not soon be forgotten.

Guest Anonymous

Uh... I was wondering why oh why, if he's not responsible for all this is it still up, and people are STILL able to bet on it? You said you called them and spoke to them and got it cleared up, but if thats the case, why is it still there?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='guest054']Uh... I was wondering why oh why, if he's not responsible for all this is it still up, and people are STILL able to bet on it? You said you called them and spoke to them and got it cleared up, but if thats the case, why is it still there?[/quote]

It probably takes some time :wink:

Guest Anonymous

prob because its all still in the process of clearing up. ya know a truck of manure spills on the high way in minutes you can figure out what caused it but you wont have the mess cleaned up in minutes. some things take time.

RnP- I am sorry that you have had to go through all of this. I still think there's something wierd going on here, and no matter how much my opinion may anger some people, no matter how stubborn some members of the board may think I'm being that is what I truely believe. I have never been one to lie about what I truely think. And from looking at other topics like this one on other boards, I've relised that a lot of people feel the same way they just aren't speaking up. I'll leave it at that.

Edited to add:

[quote]Just my two cents... I believe Rott and the Admins should have been contacted BEFORE making this post. Dragging everyone else into it and aSSumptions (well all know what they do right? ) being made... This does NOT concern the whole board, but RnP, his dogs, and the admins of the board since their supose to be our "Peace keepers" But, unfortantly NOW this DOES envolve the whole board[/quote]

Maybe it wasn't the right of me to decide to drag everyone into this, they would have found out anyway, but maybe it wasn't right. I thought about it, and I did make the decision to let everyone know, as I've stated before because I thought they deserved to know. I'm sure many many of you think this was a mistake on my part.
I'm sorry that this had to turn into such a huge mess, and I've probably lost a lot of respect from people here, which I fully relise.

Guest Anonymous

While I HATE that it happened I do realise what the intent was.. protecting your friends from a potential Liar.... I can respect that.

Man you people accusing RNP should be ashamed of yourself. Why not use your heads and send him a PM instead of being hot headed and posting before the real story is out. I'm sure RnP would be the first person to start up a thread had he known about the auction...

Drey is a really good looking dog and it makes perfect sense why some deceitful unscroupolous person would use him for an auction picture. Disgusting. I find it disconcerting that some BYB is using pictures of well bred bullies and trying to sell his own on the net for $500 +.

Instead of ragging RnP we should be doing what we can as smart internet users/dog lovers to stop this sort of crap! Any ideas?

Guest Anonymous

IMHO publicly putting someone on trial before any "solid" evidence was brought forth is, in itself, a form of a personal attack.

If someone did this IRL, the chastised could bring a defamation of character suit against their chastiser for publicly dragging their character/name through the mud in this mannor.

It's fine that you think something else is going on IMO, I don't think that's wrong at all..it's just the way this whole thing rolled about...it just wasn't handled correctly IMO. (but we all know how valuable that is [img]http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/spamafote.gif[/img])

[quote]IMHO publicly putting someone on trial before any "solid" evidence was brought forth is, in itself, a form of a personal attack.

If someone did this IRL, the chastised could bring a defamation of character suit against their chastiser for publicly dragging their character/name through the mud in this mannor.[/quote]

Well that would be the American thing to do now wouldn't it? :roll:

Sue the a*s off of a 13 year old for posting about something she though her friends should be aware of. Niiiiice. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

You totally missed the point. Age had nilch to do with my previous comment.

But to help you out a little, if a 13 yr old did do this IRL, "they" themselves probably would not be held liable for it, their parents could be held accountable for it, if the chastised so chose to press the matter.

[i]Just some food for thought. Don't really mean [u]anything[/u] by it.[/i]

Until a person reaches 18 yrs old their parents are legally responsible for everything they do.

But this is the internet, you can't really do anything about what someone says about you....unless they made a webpage solely dedicated to dragging your character around the block and publicly advertised it (I could be wrong on this, but I really don't think that I am).

But knowing you're 13 does help put things more inperspective.